JA

¥1,065

¥1,220

のセーブ: ¥154 (13 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Delicious

WellnessRoadにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I had never tried hempseed previously but I was interested in the health benefits - 33% protein with Omega-3 and GLA-the healthy EFAs doctors recommend plus the fact that they are a 100% raw product. In addition to the health benefits, they taste absolutely delicious. They have an almost nutty taste and I noticed in the product description that the taste is likened too pine nuts. I sprinkle these on salads, yoghurt, soup and vegetables. Recently however, iherb have stopped shipping this item to Australia and upon investigation I found out that in this country it is not legal to ingest hemp products. Ridiculous! The good thing is that it looks like this law will be amended shortly. I sure hope so as I'm currently rationing my remaining stash.

Tasty and soft

NarnianGirlにより May 02, 2010 に掲載

So far very pleased! A mild and fresh taste, soft texture, handy to use. I like to add these to my yoghurt or fruit smoothie. Yum.

Great in Smoothies!

Reviewer2536370により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

I already had some of the Nutiva hemp protein powder, so I had decided to get some of the hempseed to add into my hemp smoothies. Great tasting. Also great to sprinkle in oatmeal and on salads!

Yum:)

Reviewer2192311により Mar 19, 2011 に掲載

Fresh, delicious. Minus one star because of the occasional shell bits.

Delicious, satisfying, and healthy

Reviewer2749679により Apr 25, 2007 に掲載

My wife and I eat these on salads, they make the salad exponentially better. They give a rich nutty flavor and a pleasant texture. We've also eaten them in hot cereal, also good. The Nutiva ones are just as good but these are slightly cheaper.

great taste

Reviewer1489721により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

delicious anf raw. great product . i love it.

Yummy!

Reviewer1722571により Nov 07, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product to add to smoothies, salads, cereal, or anything else. They taste so good and they're REALLY good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag.

taste great!

Reviewer1260718により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

taste great!! sprinkle on anything!

More Power!

Reviewer2037208により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

Good straight up or in a salad or in a guacamole or in a ...

Thomas - A good source of protein

Reviewer3101596により Jun 17, 2009 に掲載

This is good with cereal, in smoothies, and on salads as an extra source of protein.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 172