JA

¥10,702

のセーブ: ¥1,454 (14 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewer1676014により Jul 31, 2008 に掲載

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

Great Product

Reviewer2273930により Mar 10, 2009 に掲載

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Great product and value!

Reviewer2897925により Dec 18, 2009 に掲載

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

excellent

Reviewer2762389により Jun 22, 2008 に掲載

excellent quality

hempseeds

Reviewer2304299により Nov 17, 2007 に掲載

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

HealthyGuyにより Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

good for your body!

Reviewer2441685により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

I Love 'Em!

GrapeGateにより Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

I love these seeds. They go great on salads, blended in smoothies or on top of smoothies. Only drawback was the total before and after costs of shipping them with UPS to Denmark (import taxes etc.). Great hemp seeds, though :-)

nutiva

Reviewer2947813により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

always great

Best Hempseed

Reviewer1020790により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24