JA

¥11,889

のセーブ: ¥1,616 (14 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer2273930により Mar 10, 2009 に掲載

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewer1676014により Jul 31, 2008 に掲載

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

excellent

Reviewer2762389により Jun 22, 2008 に掲載

excellent quality

Great product and value!

Reviewer2897925により Dec 18, 2009 に掲載

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

hempseeds

Reviewer2304299により Nov 17, 2007 に掲載

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

HealthyGuyにより Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

very good...

Reviewer3166039により Apr 01, 2008 に掲載

the kids like this in green smoothies and chocolate banana hemp "milk"

So so good

Reviewer3288000により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

These raw hemp seeds are great added to a nice salad. Gives me some extra protein and plant sourced omega 3. Tastes really good, a bit similar to sunflower seeds but not quite... Well, try them and you'll know.

Best deal out there!

Reviewer3300987により Jun 29, 2009 に掲載

These hemp seeds arrived fresh and tasty. I love them and basically live off of them. Iherb is reliable and the shipping deals cannot be beat. Thank you once again. You have a loyal customer for life.

good for your body!

Reviewer2441685により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24