JA

¥9,627

¥11,141

のセーブ: ¥1,514 (14 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

I Love Hemp Seeds

4847223854059433741により Dec 23, 2013 に掲載

This is great, I don't have to keep running out for more!

4764314624611662485により Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product! The seeds are buttery and delicious! I commonly add them to salad or homemade energy bars! :) This is the best price I could find out there.

Great Product

Reviewer1644954により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I use this product every day. It's a great product. I'm concerned that the price has significantly increased in the past twelve months.

Best Hempseed

Reviewer1020790により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

nutiva

Reviewer2947813により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

always great

I Love 'Em!

GrapeGateにより Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

I love these seeds. They go great on salads, blended in smoothies or on top of smoothies. Only drawback was the total before and after costs of shipping them with UPS to Denmark (import taxes etc.). Great hemp seeds, though :-)

good for your body!

Reviewer2441685により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

Good stuff!

HealthyGuyにより Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nutiva organic shelled hempseed

Reviewer1746768により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

totaly vacume sealed fresh great tasting product.

Perfect