JA

¥1,115

のセーブ: ¥141 (13 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Thomas - A good source of protein

Reviewer3101596により 6 17, 2009 に掲載

This is good with cereal, in smoothies, and on salads as an extra source of protein.

Pleasantly Surprised

Reviewer2553199により 8 05, 2009 に掲載

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when the Super Breakfast Shake I have for breakfast every morning called for Shelled Hempseed, and I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase. Nice mild flavor and, as always, great price from iHerb!

Excellent product

Reviewer3021647により 4 11, 2010 に掲載

Very fresh and tastes great!

Yummy

Reviewer2463518により 4 11, 2010 に掲載

Adds a nice nutty flavor to my smoothies

*****

Reviewer2292374により 4 29, 2010 に掲載

So good! Soft and good taste!

Omegalicious!

Reviewer2965868により 5 24, 2010 に掲載

i eat these if i'm hungry before i go to sleep and they even out my blood sugar. they are great to snack on, in hot cereal, and i imagine they're pretty good in a smoothie. i'm really into eating tons of omegas, and these are great for omega power! i also like the color of the seeds: cream color mixed with forest green.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviewer1064788により 7 09, 2010 に掲載

Nutiva excel with another product. Great to see that they are from a Canadian source. The price is very good too!

Awesome product

Reviewer2966228により 7 21, 2010 に掲載

I love these. They work in smoothies, salads, yogurt, cottage cheese and even just out of the bag. They are very nutty and soft.

One of my "must-haves"

Reviewer1910610により 8 03, 2010 に掲載

Tastes good and is a source of both fiber and protein.

Versatile

Reviewer1190986により 8 05, 2010 に掲載

I have it in my chia puddings, smoothies and sprinkle them over salads. I also make hempseed milk. A great plant based protein source!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 147