JA

¥1,114

のセーブ: ¥141 (13 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Delicious, satisfying, and healthy

Reviewer2749679により 4 25, 2007 に掲載

My wife and I eat these on salads, they make the salad exponentially better. They give a rich nutty flavor and a pleasant texture. We've also eaten them in hot cereal, also good. The Nutiva ones are just as good but these are slightly cheaper.

great taste

Reviewer1489721により 8 02, 2010 に掲載

delicious anf raw. great product . i love it.

Yummy!

Reviewer1722571により 11 07, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product to add to smoothies, salads, cereal, or anything else. They taste so good and they're REALLY good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag.

Nutty Good!

Reviewer2257340により 1 25, 2008 に掲載

These are quite flavorful! I tried adding them to yogurt, but it lessens the taste. I prefer them straight out of the bag!

Nice and Organic too.

Reviewer2590313により 3 10, 2008 に掲載

Great source of protein and fiber.

Great Add-on!

Reviewer1287062により 4 06, 2008 に掲載

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

These hemp seeds are great!

Reviewer2712597により 4 08, 2008 に掲載

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Reviewer1305774により 4 15, 2008 に掲載

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Reviewer3252571により 4 16, 2008 に掲載

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Reviewer1676014により 5 07, 2008 に掲載

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

商品 11 - 20 の合計 147