JA

¥1,117

のセーブ: ¥141 (13 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Tiny seeds, gigantic power.

4712664459006603582により Dec 07, 2014 に掲載

This product is amazing. We add them to yogurt and gives it that extra kick. Like and tasty, perfect little treat.

Great organic hempseeds!

SunnyRoseにより Jan 17, 2015 に掲載

The hempseeds from Nutiva taste really fresh and has a slightly nutty flavor. They can be added to almost anything!

me gusta mucho

ROSSITAにより May 22, 2015 に掲載

Lo unico malo que le veo es el precio tan elevado que tiene, el resto es todo ventajas. *************** ----------------------- Si te ayudé con mi comentario a decidirte , pulsa por favor el SÍ abajo, para más revisiones... ve a mi nick

Can't get enough

4950821249849506455により Jun 18, 2016 に掲載

Super yummy!

Nice superfood

5458814120692245071により Aug 03, 2016 に掲載

Very nice hempseed, nutty favor is excellent!

BEST taste ever!!!

5253373770616731241により Sep 13, 2016 に掲載

This is my first time trying out hemp seeds and I absolutely LOVE this! I was sceptical about it at first so I ordered this smaller pack size but my family finished it within days so now I'm ordering a much bigger size! It has a nutty taste sort of like shredded pine nuts. You can put it on top of anything, salad, smoothie, yogurt, toast, etc.

Great

greenisthenewblackにより Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

Love hempseed! Lovely nutty flavour and lots of proteins and essential fatty acids. I use it in smoothies, baking, chocolate, salads and add them to whatever else I am able to sneak them into.

wonderful mixture

Reviewer2533344により Mar 14, 2011 に掲載

we all loved it. ASA

Great

Hjertematにより Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

Great taste, great product

Delicious and nutritious

Reviewer3106204により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

Three tablespoons of hempseed contains 11 grams of protein. A very easy way to get protein into the diet. I sprinkle on salads, buttered whole grain crackers, etc.

商品 101 - 110 の合計 148