JA

¥1,260

のセーブ: ¥159 (13 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Tiny seeds, gigantic power.

4712664459006603582により Dec 07, 2014 に掲載

This product is amazing. We add them to yogurt and gives it that extra kick. Like and tasty, perfect little treat.

Great organic hempseeds!

SunnyRoseにより Jan 17, 2015 に掲載

The hempseeds from Nutiva taste really fresh and has a slightly nutty flavor. They can be added to almost anything!

me gusta mucho

ROSSITAにより May 22, 2015 に掲載

Lo unico malo que le veo es el precio tan elevado que tiene, el resto es todo ventajas. *************** ----------------------- Si te ayudé con mi comentario a decidirte , pulsa por favor el SÍ abajo, para más revisiones... ve a mi nick

Can't get enough

4950821249849506455により Jun 18, 2016 に掲載

Super yummy!

Nice superfood

5458814120692245071により Aug 03, 2016 に掲載

Very nice hempseed, nutty favor is excellent!

BEST taste ever!!!

5253373770616731241により Sep 13, 2016 に掲載

This is my first time trying out hemp seeds and I absolutely LOVE this! I was sceptical about it at first so I ordered this smaller pack size but my family finished it within days so now I'm ordering a much bigger size! It has a nutty taste sort of like shredded pine nuts. You can put it on top of anything, salad, smoothie, yogurt, toast, etc.

Delicious

5635671299863345815により Oct 07, 2016 に掲載

I have digestive issues and cannot digest nuts so i decided to try out seeds. These are amazing, they actually have a nutty, buttery flavour. Great in smoothies.

good quality excellent taste

4830348561422125469により Oct 11, 2016 に掲載

I spread it on my salad

Great

greenisthenewblackにより Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

Love hempseed! Lovely nutty flavour and lots of proteins and essential fatty acids. I use it in smoothies, baking, chocolate, salads and add them to whatever else I am able to sneak them into.

wonderful mixture