JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,038

¥1,189

のセーブ: ¥150 (13 % オフ)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

One of the best sources of protein, omega-6, omega-3, omega-9 fatty acids, essential amino acids and minerals.

Leioneにより Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

Hemp seeds are truly a superfood. They're one of the best sources of the rare omega-6 (linolenic, gamma-linolenic), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic, stearidonic), omega-9 oleic fatty acids known for fighting inflammation, relieving pain, supporting a healthy metabolism and facilitating fat burning. Their 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids makes them superior to any fish. Moreover, hemp seeds have the most complete amino acid profile and contain all the 9 essential amino acids (phenylalanine, valine, threonine, tryptophan, methionine, leucine, isoleucine, lysine and histidine), which makes them superior to meat, milk, eggs and soy. In addition to all this, they're also one of the best sources of protein, minerals, vitamins and fiber: one serving (about three tablespoons) of hemp seeds provides a whopping 10 grams of protein (20% of the recommended daily intake), 50% of the RDI of magnesium and phosphorus, 25% of zinc, 15% of iron, 1 gram of fiber (4% of the RDI), vitamins E, A, B1, B2, B6, C, not to mention that they're easily digestible, naturally gluten and cholesterol free and suitable for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease. It's no surprise that hemp seeds are packed with health benefits and can help people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, menstrual cramps, asthma, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism, autoimmune disorders, and even cancer: they stabilize blood sugar, regulate insulin levels and prevent blood spikes keeping you full longer, aid digestion, prevent heartburn and acid reflux, increase appetite, soothe the stomach lining, reduce inflammation, normalize blood pressure, lower triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, improve blood circulation, protect against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails, and contain plant sterols which may reduce the risk of colon, breast and prostate cancer. I love these organic hemp seeds. They normalize my cholesterol and blood pressure, help my acid reflux and gastritis and keep me full for a long time stabilizing my blood sugar. They have a pleasant nutty flavor and I add them to oatmeal, cereal, soups, salads, yogurt, smoothies and many different recipes. So glad I ordered them. They're amazing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes good, hearty and healthy

5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HEREにより Apr 18, 2013 に掲載

I use it in everything! It tastes good on its own as well as mixed in with other things (shakes, cereal, fruit salad, youghurt -probably anything you can think of) PLUS it is healthy and hearty. Only draw back is that it disappears waaaaay to quickly in this house.... and I can't restock every time that happens cause even if the product in itself is cheap, I have to pay clearance and value added tax and what not, so I have to pay attention to both price and weight of the thigs I order. All this sadly sets the limit. (Hi iHerb! Just want to mention that strawberrynet pays this back to you. I would love you for all time and buy everything from you if you did the same. Promise! (And fellow customers: say this was helpful to you if you agree))

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

lots of delicious nutrition & protein for a few bucks!

Reviewer1114813により Aug 06, 2008 に掲載

i brought these to a friend's house so he could try them; he's a big fan of hemp products but had never eaten the seeds. he got super-excited and had his wife, brother, sister-in-law, and several kids try them...everyone loved them, especially one 8-year-old nephew who is reputed to be a picky eater. i had to hide the bag so i'd have a little left to bring home! delicious on salad & toast, in oatmeal & smoothies. they remind me of sesame seeds...if you could just eat the "inside" of them. they're buttery and very soft, and seem like they would be easier to digest than other seeds. i toasted some in a dry pan and added an equal amount of chia seeds and a little sea salt for a home-made gomasio; sometimes i put a couple of tablespoons into a condiment cup and eat it very slowly (with my fingertip rather than a spoon) when i'm craving a salty snack. oh my goodness, my cat just ate some of my hempseeds! well, this crazy cat eats watermelon and drinks pineapple juice & lemonade, so i'm not saying your cat would like them...

Love love love this!!

kjernesunn-nordkvinneにより May 13, 2011 に掲載

Im in love..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A staple in smoothies, salads, raw food

LantauMamaにより Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

These hemp seeds are a staple in my smoothies, thrown in salads, in raw foods, in homemade chocolate - you name it. Hemp seeds are really soft and easy to eat. Highly recommended as something healthy to add to your current meals.

Organic Shelled Hempseed

Reviewer3207183により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

This is just a great product at a great price, I sprinkle liberally onto porridge with some blueberries, raspberries and occasionally melt a few small chunks of dark chocolate into it..Mmm!

Yummy!

khi-73により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Perfect to mix with turkish yoghurt, some nuts and gojiberries. Good and healthy breakfast or eveningmeal!

Delicious

butteredcrumpetにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I had never tried hempseed previously but I was interested in the health benefits - 33% protein with Omega-3 and GLA-the healthy EFAs doctors recommend plus the fact that they are a 100% raw product. In addition to the health benefits, they taste absolutely delicious. They have an almost nutty taste and I noticed in the product description that the taste is likened too pine nuts. I sprinkle these on salads, yoghurt, soup and vegetables. Recently however, iherb have stopped shipping this item to Australia and upon investigation I found out that in this country it is not legal to ingest hemp products. Ridiculous! The good thing is that it looks like this law will be amended shortly. I sure hope so as I'm currently rationing my remaining stash.

Very, very good!

Reviewer1344159により May 15, 2011 に掲載

This is great

holaholaにより Apr 29, 2010 に掲載

I order this again and again and are very pleased each time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 145