JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutiva Hemp Protean+Fiber

Reviewer2159035により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

I have taken a huge amount of supplements in my life. Because I am a drummer I am concerned with staying healthy and having as much energy that's humanely possible. That said this is the BEST product for health and energy I have ever taken. After drinking this product in the morning I literally run up the stairs with unlimited energy and at 65 years old that's pretty good. I also play 3-4 hours a day on drum set. Also iherb is a great online store with fantastic prices and service!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product. Good logistics.

Reviewer1505822により May 27, 2009 に掲載

I mix hemp protein with maca, mesquite and raw cacao. Quick meal with lots of good stuff in it!

love this stuff

Reviewer2242066により Oct 28, 2009 に掲載

buy it all the time. tastes great. mix it with a bit of stevia, almond milk and fruit. love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fantastic value and nutrition!

Reviewer1605433により Oct 27, 2010 に掲載

This is the 2nd pack I've bought from iherb and I store it in the freezer (you can use it straight from the freezer)... It's plain and a little gritty but I've played around with it quite a lot and my favourite easy mix is to add 1 tablespoon of this powder with 1 tsp of Navitas Naturals, Twister Power, Greens Blend, Vanilla-Almond Flavor in water - this makes the whole drink sweet, raw and super tasty!! If I have some extra time, I will stick the above in a blender with 1 banana and some raw seed milk ... you can just add some shelled hemp protein powder instead of the raw milk and it will make it milky. Add some inulin if you want prebiotics ... or some raw honey for extra sweetness. Other things that will go with this are maca, carob, cacao, cinammon etc... Play around with it, it's a very good base for all shakes because of the protein and fiber. This is good stuff and a staple in my easy-to-be-raw bag of tricks.

Weird, but cool

Reviewer2995838により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

I think some people might dislike the taste. It's very... neutral, with a pinch of nuttyness, and I like it! I also like the fact that it contains omega acids and loads of proteins. <3 It feels like my smoothies are legit meals.

I like it!

Reviewer1923151により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

Like this better than others I've tried. Blends well, and works really well in smoothies.

Good nutrition, OK in drinks

Reviewer3331547により Jan 16, 2011 に掲載

I've been using the Nutiva Hemp Protein + Fiber for half a year now and am a repeat customer. I buy it because it doesn't have any extra junk in it and the nutritional content is superior. It took some convincing to get my kids to drink their gritty smoothies, but they're used to them now. I kind of like the texture myself, but I only use 1/2 to 1/3 of the serving size. Four tablespoons and I think I'd feel like I was drinking sand. Mixed with OJ, frozen banana, flax seed oil, frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries - and it's a great breakfast.

Nutiva Hemp Protein+ Fiber

Reviewer2829548により Apr 02, 2009 に掲載

I love this product and would higly recommend it to anyone. Their prices are lower than what you'd find in a retail store. iHerb is always very prompt in their shipments (within 5 business days max) and offer a very detailed tracking systems for their products. Without hesitation I will continue to use iHerb whenever possible.

gritty but good

Reviewer1898566により Apr 24, 2009 に掲載

with this amount of fiber, the grittyness is expected - this has little taste of it's own, so can be mixed with fruit juice, soup, or stirred into a dish. It does turn everything green of course.

Great product for a healthy vegetarian diet