JA

¥1,909

のセーブ: ¥340 (18 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Hemp...

TheGreenSativaにより Apr 06, 2008 に掲載

Good stuff. Healthy. I just mix it with peanut butter and honey into a hemp dough ball, very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Value for Organic Hemp Protein!

Reviewer2821022により Jan 14, 2008 に掲載

I really like this product. I do not find it gritty as some reviwers have. I mix it into a smoothie, so this obviously eliminates that problem. I was buying a much more expensive brand (Living Harvest) and I find no difference between the two. Great price, organic .... Love it!

high fiber, tastes good

Reviewer3085712により Jan 26, 2007 に掲載

This is my favorite hemp protein. It tastes very good and is also high fiber. Good protein supplement for those who are allergic to dairy and soy.

Jesmbe

Reviewer1750393により Jul 07, 2008 に掲載

Substantial...no hunger for hours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

An even better source of fiber than protein!

Reviewer3231842により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

This product is pretty great. It is a wonderful source of fiber, protein, and omegas, and not much else, which makes it a wonder-superfood. But, it is a bit expensive, difficult to mix, and doesn't have the best flavor (it is sweet-ish, but grainy). If you are putting it in a smoothy, I'm sure it would be fine, but if you are stirring it in a glass of soymilk, for instance, you may not enjoy drinking the result.

Nutiva Hemp Protein

Reviewer2806330により Jan 25, 2007 に掲載

I've tried several Hemp Protein powders, but Nutiva is the best. I love it mixed in with frozen blueberries with a bit of cinnamon,soy milk and stevia. It is loaded with fiber, and has really helped with my irregularity problems.

Excellent source of proteins

Reviewer1288957により Nov 26, 2008 に掲載

I add it every mornig to smoothies and shakes, It is easy to digest and taste great!-

Fantastic find!!!

Reviewer1704933により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

I am hypoglycemic, and need to start my day with progein. This is so much better then the other Hemp protein powder I was using from Trader Joes. The other one was so grainy and extremely difficult to get down. No matter how I tried to prepare it never dissolved. With Nutiva...it is such a fine powder...it dissolves beautifully! It makes superb protein shakes in the blender, or dissolves great by just stirring in a glass while never loosing the nutty flavor! I am due to re-order! I also cut my serving size per shake down from 4 tblsp. To 2. Mainly because I am also a meat eater...and was getting symptoms of too much protein in my diet. Try adding frozen organic fruit of choice, vanilla rice milk ( I don't do dairy) one banana. A packet of stevia ( I don't do sugar either) and a scoop of super greens powder). Yummy!!

Nutiva Hemp protein

Reviewer2807997により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

Hemp is sooo good for you - I like to make hemp protein smoothies each morning using the Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder and it's great! I recommend buying the 3 lb. bag if you use alot (I use about 3 Tbs. per serving), as the 16 oz. container lasted maybe a month, on 2 Tbs. per day. The only reason I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the serving size is misleading as far as protein content is concerned, and I have seen 2 different figures for this on the product label- the 1st, on the nutritional chart says 4 Tbs.=11 g. of protein, but then under Directions for Use, it says 3 Tbs.= 22 g. of protein, so I will have to check with the company about this. All-in-all though, I am satisfied with this product.

I tried to like it

Reviewer2592970により Jan 05, 2011 に掲載

I really wanted to like this stuff. Every smoothie I made with it was hard to drink. The taste is over powering, even with just half a serving. I ended up wasting it. I just couldn't deal with the taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 93