JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recipe below!-Highest Grade Protein Superfood !-superior to other brands...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

i like companies that dedicates their business to specialize in specific products and try to keep the level higher as it can.Nutiva does exactly that in their Coconut & Hemp based products,this new product is vacuum packed to preserve freshness and has a great value for money.with my previous experience with Hemp protein powder(see my other reviews)i encountered a black heavy powder residue left inside the jar after drinking & i always wondered if its part of the Hemp outer structure,is it grinded stone or dirt?should i drink it or not? thats all solved with Nutiva's Hemp powder because none of this residue even exists!,its all pure protein and tasty as well.my body don't like Whey and i think that from all the Vegan Protein powders out there the Hemp is the most edible one,taste wise and from nutrient perspective as it has high amount of Magnesium,Iron and Zinc as well as the important Omega's 3/6/9.i also think its the least processed one comparing to Soy,Rice,Whey or Pea protein,here's a quick healthy & tasty recipe i enjoy from this product,a complete energizing meal in 2 minutes!: take 2 TSP of cocoa powder and 1 heaping TSP of Maca Root powder,add 1 TBSP of molaesses and 2 TBSP of the Hemp protein.shake or blend well and add 1 TBSP of grinded poppy seeds with 1 TBSP of chia or grinded flaxseed plus 1 TBSP of coconut macaroon and 2 TBSP of grinded nuts,almonds or both with a pinch of salt on top-Thats it! lots of Real nutrition in one jar.you can also add Cinnamon,Ginger or Nutmeg to taste...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Tastes Good, easy to mix

GVN-FiveFourSixにより Jul 17, 2015 に掲載

I like the organic blend of protein and high fiber, with no saturated fat or salt. Understand that this is just hemp protein without sweetners or chemicals to try to make it taste like candy, so it tastes a little earthy. Follow the directions and blend 2-4 tbsp with almond milk and a banana and it's wonderful! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best hemp product for me

Reviewer2676082により Dec 23, 2013 に掲載

The omegas are very sensitive, and can be oxidized even by air. Sealed packaging minimizes that, and not being plastic only makes it better. Organic, and still lower priced than non-organic ones. Love the taste too, so never've been tempted to try other brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I LOVE ORGANIC HEMP PROTEIN by Nutiva!!!

5522130522309318901により Mar 23, 2014 に掲載

Wow! 8 grams of healthy fiber per serving! This really helps me to feel full and helps avoid cravings for sweets and other foods as the fiber helps me to feel full! I wasn't crazy about the taste and I began with half servings of 1.5 tablespoons of the product mixed in coffee with other chocolate flavored whey protein I've been using. Eventually, I tried it in my oatmeal with yogurt and fruit. Then I decided to try throwing it right into my mouth by the .5 to 1 tablespoon at a time and chasing it with pink lemonade or some other flavored beverage! This to me was a HUGE breakthru as it allowed me to quickly ingest the product and helped me deal with the not so pleasant taste. Eventually, I stumbled upon a recipe I created and I now eat once a day that I love! My favorite recipe for this product involves adding to a bowl one can of tuna packed in water not oil. Place 3 tablespoons ( a serving ) of this Organic Hemp Protein in the bowl, add a tablespoon of light tartar sauce or light Miracle Whip and a tablespoon of sweet pickle relish. This recipe delivers 47.5 grams of Protein, 15.5 grams of Carbohydrates, 6.5 grams of healthy Fats and a whooping 9.25 grams of heart healthy fiber! And only 270 Calories!!! I eat this meal now everyday along with another serving to half serving a day and after a month I know this product along with my sensible healthy eating and exercise program has helped me to have more energy and to lose fat while building muscle!!! I highly recommend this product and I will be reordering it and using it daily to maintain my improved health and energy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great price point, and all-in good product.

FrankieTBにより Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

Good natural taste, and reasonable protein content especially when considering the high fiber content and Omega 3's and 6s, its a great additional scoop to your favorite flavored protein powder! The fiber settles at bottom so best to use a blender but this should be not be unexpected.

Just perfect!

5574639932455245180により May 15, 2014 に掲載

I used first the Manituba Harvest 50% hemp protein and it was great, then i saw that this one is much cheaper whit the same quality. I have psoriasis and this protein does not cause inflammation and omega 3 6 9 acids are excellent for it! Thnx iHerb!

Always the best

Reviewer2607859により Jun 09, 2014 に掲載

Love the product, love the vacuum package(it's truly the way forward for packaging!). I use this in my smoothies to bring down the carb hit on my blood sugar. It adds a thickness and flavor that I find irreplaceable.

A great source of Porteins, Iron and Magnesium

5335726626334929378により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

I add 2 tbsp to my rice/almond milk after a workout and enjoy a tasty healthy drink :) you might wanna put it in hot water for a few minutes before you add it to your drink to let it disolve,cause it could be a bit grainy if added with a cold bevarage. A great healthy most pure source of Protein, Iron and Magnesium highly recomended if you work out regularly and the best price!!!

Good!

5439886111711884230により May 12, 2014 に掲載

This one for from now on

Nutiva Hemp protein

5428179453334630062により Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

my wife started taking this and she loves it

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19