JA

¥4,882

のセーブ: ¥690 (14 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Not as happy this time

Reviewer1910854により Jul 25, 2008 に掲載

I had ordered this product before and received it without any problems. However, I was disappointed in the way I received the oil. The box had a big oil stain on the bottom and had ants both on the inside and outside of the box. Whoever packed it (although in a plastic bag) laid the container on its side and some of the oil leaked out. The entire order was affected. (Unsure as to reorder this again)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quality becomes poor now.

4654172650698018380により May 06, 2012 に掲載

I bought four jars. I found that the oil was yellow in colour. The smell and taste are too light. In the past, the smell and taste of Nutiva coconut oil were strong and sweet. That means the quality is poor now.

Did not like the taste

Reviewer1769487により Apr 24, 2007 に掲載

I've tried 2 brands of coconut oil andi did not like the taste of this one!

disappointed

Reviewer2242041により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

I had a different idea of what this was. I pictured it creamier and tastier. To me, it seems like crisco, but harder--hard grease with a faint coconut smell. I am unable to use it. Will give it to my daughter who will use it on her hair and skin.

Product Excellent

4691113303826461228により Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

WAY OVERPRICED compared to other sites (almost double) - I won't make the mistake of ordering this fabulous product from this site again!

good price excellent oil

Reviewer1867676により Feb 14, 2009 に掲載

This is a good price for 54 oz virgin oil. I use a lot in cooking

NOT FULL BOTTLES!

5668294120276731782により Mar 07, 2014 に掲載

I usually buy from Amazon. Those bottles were full to the very top. iHerb's bottles are missing at least 2 cups of product! No wonder they were cheaper!

Coconut oil

Reviewer2320196により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

I have not received this order. I was just about to contact you about this.

Very Good

Reviewer2268603により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

Love this product!

Yummy & Good for You!

Reviewer2169224により Dec 06, 2010 に掲載

Had this at our daughter's; read all the benefits & ordered some for our home. We like it. There is a tiny coconut taste the first few times we used it which we don't even notice now. It's good to have a product we know is healthy for us that works so well. We're really glad we ordered the larger size! As always, we appreciate the quick arrival of any product we order from iHerb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12