JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2977982により May 18, 2011 に掲載

I like the NuNaturals products very much. I can use it on fresh fruit with alot more flavor than other stevia products. The vanilla adds a little more in my coffee:)

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1611177により May 30, 2011 に掲載

Expensive but good. Prefer natural ingredients without the alcohol. 4 Stars b/c of the price.

Great in smoothies

AJE905により Aug 27, 2011 に掲載

Funky taste plain, but great vanilla flavor in smoothies. I love this stuff, I use about 6 drops in a smoothie. I just had the idea of adding it to my tea today!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1378068により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

This is a good product but I find that it is important to be careful with the amount that you use. One too many drops and the taste is over powering and unpleasant. If used to sweeten foods slightly then it is a great product!

Stevia with Vanilla

Reviewer2100888により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

Very sweet, instead of 7 -14 drops I found 5 to equal a teaspoon and 10-14 to equal 20 to 30 a table spoon. Aftertaste is there at first but soon goes and you don't notice it. Fantastic feeling when your body is not awash with sugar and insulin.

great taste

Reviewer2897713により Apr 11, 2012 に掲載

tastes great in yogurt

NuNaturals

5411654519718436772により May 16, 2012 に掲載

I gave this a four only becuse of the ever so slightly bitter taste, which you cannot by pass if you're using real stevia. All others are a blend to mask this taste. Other than that if you're used to stevia this is wonderful. I make vanilla soda with mineral water and a bit of this.. Try it's really tasty and healthy.

diferent taste as sugar

XusoIherbにより Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

Liquid stevia have diferent sugar taste. Add it to your coffe and enojy it

sweet

4889291163298717218により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

very good taste, is recommended.

Legal to Norway

audmarlenにより Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

Good, but I like Better Stevia more.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 30