JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Take a great product, and RUIN it by reformulating it

Reviewer2571468により Jul 03, 2013 に掲載

I have religiously used this alcohol free vanilla stevia for two years. My last order, once it finally came back into stock, was received last week. I was so excited, only to be disgustingly surprised in my first usage, my morning coffee. The formula is thicker than previously (it was like water before, now the viscosity is like glyerin) and it has a god-awful bitter aftertaste, the one reason I fastidiously buy NuNaturals, for the non-bitter non metallic taste. Well, you managed to reformulate and make your stevia taste WORSE than every other brand, NuNaturals. Please, whatever you did, trash it and go back to your old formula, pronto. Or else, I'm just going to buy cheaper Trader Joe's liquid stevia, for convenience. One horrible tasting stevia is just the same as the others, and right now, you all just put yourself at or below the competition in regards to bitterness and taste. I dread my morning coffee now with your product.

Very disappointed with new formulation July 1, 2013

4679948533973024285により Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

This had been a great product but with NuNaturals recent reformulation I can no longer say that. It now has a very noticeable bitter taste and more product is required to attain the same degree of sweetness. Also, the liquid has a different viscosity and when the dropper is returned to the bottle the liquid tends to collect a the top of the bottle. It then runs down the outside of the bottle making a mess.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia alcohol free

5535996690890425676により Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

This product used to be the gold standard for stevia and now it's below mediocre. Some time in the spring or summer of 2013 NuNaturals lost the formula/extraction rights and this product is now ruined. I had been a customer for many years and I just can't stomach it now. It is incredibly bitter and the color and texture are not even close to palatable. It has a bitter licorice aftertaste that you just can't get rid of no matter how much you try. It doesn't complement any of the foods or drinks I normally used it in before. In fact I'm thinking of patching my leaky gutters with the 3 leftover bottles I have. It's so thick now that I might be able to put the unused liquid stevia to other uses. I mourn the loss of a great sweetener but what also makes this difficult is NuNaturals poor customer service and marginalization to those of us that have contacted them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ANYMORE!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The product lost it`s sweetness and taste, no point in buying.

5608086616687805811により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

I first bought this product in July of 2012 and loved it, now I received a new shipment and was very disappointed to discover nothing about it is the same, aside from the packaging. The potency is much lower then it used to, so one has to use twice as much to get the sweetness and the vanilla flavour. Sadly I won`t be buying it again, NuNaturals should consider reverting to the old formula.

No star

5440780117057987469により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

I have used this product for yrs and did love it!!! But the company has change the formula and now it is not sweet at all and bitter. NuNaturals said it might be till March before the liquid stevia's are fixed. Wish I would of known this.

yuck

Reviewer2372426により Jun 16, 2012 に掲載

tastes awful. I have no idea what to do with it now. I'd rather not add any sweeteners to my oatmeal than this thing

Bad after taste

4739810189144943270により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

Unpleasant taste...

Reviewer1055349により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

Sorry to say NuNaturals stevia did not match my expectations - or even came close to them. Much like all other stevia products, this too leaves a strange aftertaste. Its sweetness is unpalatable and the vanilla flavor is far from natural-tasting.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8