JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

4783132678704439952により Dec 07, 2015 に掲載

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Never tried the old formulation

5432964281261472604により May 25, 2016 に掲載

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9

Good Product

Reviewer1351793により Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

Used this product in a smoothy drink, tasted great

Delicious!

Reviewer3061764により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

Delicious, carbohydrate-free sweetener, really nice for diabetics. I love the vanilla taste of this product!

Nice

Reviewer2045416により Apr 12, 2010 に掲載

Vanilla flavour makes stevia even better.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer2181478により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

I had high expectations when i ordered this product, and I checked my mail box every day to see if it had arrived. And finally it came. I used Vanilla Stevia for waffles and caffe latte. The waffles turned out to taste very good, and so did te coffee. This is a brilliant product that I already have recomended to other people, and soon I will buy Stevia without any flavour. The only negative thing about Vanilla Stevia is that it could taste a bit like fake sweetening, like aspartam or sucralose. I noticed that if you put in too much it wouldn't taste good, but then it came to my mind that I'm not supposed to use a lot - and then the whole thing changed. Vanilla Stevia is brilliant.

Good taste

Reviewer2388818により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

Tried this sweetner to see if I would like it better than the regular vanilla stevia which contains alcohol. It is good, but I prefer the original one as it has a stronger vanilla taste...

Nice

Reviewer3248907により Aug 25, 2010 に掲載

Very Good. i use it in Raw Chocolate

Excellent product

Reviewer2388340により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

The whole family enjoys this alternative sweetener. We use it to sweeten plain Greek Yogurt and in place of sugar in many recipes.

Vanilla Stevia