JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Product

Reviewer1351793により Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

Used this product in a smoothy drink, tasted great

Delicious!

Reviewer3061764により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

Delicious, carbohydrate-free sweetener, really nice for diabetics. I love the vanilla taste of this product!

Nice

Reviewer2045416により Apr 12, 2010 に掲載

Vanilla flavour makes stevia even better.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer2181478により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

I had high expectations when i ordered this product, and I checked my mail box every day to see if it had arrived. And finally it came. I used Vanilla Stevia for waffles and caffe latte. The waffles turned out to taste very good, and so did te coffee. This is a brilliant product that I already have recomended to other people, and soon I will buy Stevia without any flavour. The only negative thing about Vanilla Stevia is that it could taste a bit like fake sweetening, like aspartam or sucralose. I noticed that if you put in too much it wouldn't taste good, but then it came to my mind that I'm not supposed to use a lot - and then the whole thing changed. Vanilla Stevia is brilliant.

Good taste

Reviewer2388818により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

Tried this sweetner to see if I would like it better than the regular vanilla stevia which contains alcohol. It is good, but I prefer the original one as it has a stronger vanilla taste...

Nice

Reviewer3248907により Aug 25, 2010 に掲載

Very Good. i use it in Raw Chocolate

Excellent product

Reviewer2388340により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

The whole family enjoys this alternative sweetener. We use it to sweeten plain Greek Yogurt and in place of sugar in many recipes.

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1886499により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

nice

Almost perfect!

Reviewer2509447により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

This product is almost worth those five stars, but as the slightly bitter taste of stevia is still there, I can only give four (but it's almost 5, you can't blame the product for the natural taste). I use in coffee, whipped cream etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

happydaysにより Mar 14, 2011 に掲載

Nice vaillaflavour.