JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

4783132678704439952により Dec 07, 2015 に掲載

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

Best Stevia I've tired.

5570274376453129178により Nov 21, 2015 に掲載

I hate artificial sweeteners. I hate stevia. This is the best one that i've tried so far. I've been using it in lattes (which I also don't like so i over sweeten them). I only gave it 4 stars because it basically has no vanilla flavour at all. It doesn't have the same super artificial bitter taste I find with other sweeteners alternatives. Anyway, I like it quite a bit.

Nice

4841693043692072722により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

Stevia

5158618734498396234により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Reviewer2427255により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

misstarrenにより Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

Not a very strong vanilla taste, but good to mix in with unflavoured protein shakes.

very good

5361503108200361316により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

you can feel the vanilla and its yummee :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

be careful - very sweet stevia

5732499476101980402により Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

good product, use little amount because it is very sweet

!!

Reviewer1345931により Nov 02, 2012 に掲載

Perfect on my cereals for a sweet breakfast.

Legal to Norway

audmarlenにより Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

Good, but I like Better Stevia more.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29