JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

yummy

5000459437823059683により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

This was my first try of liquid stevia - much nicer than powdered stevia with no yucky aftertaste. This one is very nice to sweeten yoghurt, desserts etc. The vanilla flavour is mild and not overpowering, so you may like to add more vanilla if you really want a vanilla taste. Only problem is the liquid dries around the bottleneck and the lid becomes difficult to undo - need to keep wiping it off. The dropper is a very useful way of dispensing. Will order again.

great taste of vanilla

Reviewer2188044により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

this vanilla stevia has a great taste of natural vanilla. as it has alcohol in it, I only use it for baking or cooking so that the alcohol evaporates.

Like this.

ATurkinMarylandにより Feb 12, 2014 に掲載

I like this but I did not recall or distinguish the "singing dog vanilla" difference. Good old vanilla.

Good TASTE

Reviewer1282920により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

Love this!!!

best liquid stevia

5372818926554994897により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

This is my second bottle, I love this in my coffee, chai or matcha green tea. Subtle, natural vanilla flavor and no bitter after taste.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

4927869988213506202により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!

The best Vanilla Stevia!

LessSugarNaturallyにより Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great!

5349848801703725505により Feb 09, 2013 に掲載

Tastes real good!

Use it daily

Lisaboggにより Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

liquid stevia with vanilla extract

Reviewer3249428により Oct 20, 2012 に掲載

I have tried EVERY form of stevia, it has an after taste I just find offensive. This was my last try..... It's GREAT!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 144