JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This is pretty good. I prefer sweetleaf though

Reviewer1382187により Dec 01, 2014 に掲載

I thought this was going to be better than sweetleaf because of the reviews, but I actually prefer sweetleaf vanilla creme. I like Nustevia's vanilla too! I've used them both and sometimes I add both to smoothies. :)

so far

4661500153992749822により Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

no aftertaste. it's convenient to use.

Not so sweet

Reviewer1605433により Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

I find the wisdom brand sweeter, with less drops needed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great brand of stevia, not an especially strong vanilla flavour

Umbridgeにより Oct 20, 2012 に掲載

I never notice much of a flavour from these flavoured stevia drops (not just this brand, but others I have tried as well). It's probably because I don't use that much, so perhaps if you use a lot you will get a stronger vanilla flavour. Otherwise, this is a great, high quality stevia with no bitter aftertaste.

Lovely

Pauliinaにより Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

In coffee or any drinks or mixed with desserts or my favourite, natural youghurt.

good stevia product

Reviewer1864805により May 14, 2012 に掲載

This Stevia doesn't seem to have a bitter aftertaste, at least in the quantities that I use. While the vanilla scent in the bottle is strong, I don't find that it contributes any flavor to my food because I use so little stevia.

great for baking

Reviewer3001635により May 10, 2012 に掲載

this was my first trial of nuNaturals stevia products and I do like it. I have only used some drops in my morning smoothie and also in my chocolatey tea in the evening and it gave a great flavour!

Nice

Norwegianchickにより Apr 13, 2012 に掲載

The strange thing about this one is that it smells really strongly of alcohol, but it tastes great. I've had no problem with bitter aftertaste either.

Yammy

Reviewer2534987により Feb 03, 2012 に掲載

This is one of the best new products that I've bought for a long time. It's tasty. It's good especially in drinks and in milkproducts like youghurt. No sidetastes!

No sugar any more

Reviewer1508978により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

I mainly use this when making a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and it definitely enhances the taste of it. Need to be careful not to use too much though. Definitely will be buying again!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23