JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wonderful product, just one objection

Reviewer1527719により Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

I'm fully satisfied with the liquid Stevia, except for the fact that "6-10 drops" supposedly being sufficient for a mug of tea/coffee is a *wild* understatement. I use maybe 50 drops. Still, I'll keep buying it because it tastes great, it's easy to use, and there are no sediments like there is with the tabs.

Exactly as promised...

4952941065910957665により Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

This is the first time I've used Stevia and it was exactly as promised... I was told to use this brand because it doesn't have the aspartame taste to it. Also, the shipping was quick and accurate on the part of iHerb. I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4931473774493987018により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

Tastes a little synthetic

Good product

Winterfairにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I really like this stevia, since it's easy to measure and it has no bitter after taste. I just slightly prefer the NuNaturals powder.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unlike any other stevia product I've used

Reviewer1185758により Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

This is my favorite brand of stevia because it does not have an overpowering taste. It also does not leave a better flavor. I use it for smoothies and baking. Love it.

Very good

5199130467494505732により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Nice and easy to use

marjaanaにより Aug 04, 2013 に掲載

This is a good product and easy to use. No bad after-taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mejor en alimentos que café

4988310407032023903により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

Buen producto para endulzar alimentos,mejor que para el café,donde me gusta más el sabor de los edulcorantes artificiales.

Dripping

Romlenzにより Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

This bottle was no good, you can't count the amount of drops you put in, as the liquid comes out like a stream! Edit: The next bottle was ok. Taste is ok, but I prefer the green powder stevia.

so good

5256084445378050710により Oct 18, 2014 に掲載

this is the first time , i love Stevia . it has no after taste , it is sweet but not too sweet . i would definitely buy it again .

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23