JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

5075751680045464238により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Reviewer3174508により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

Stevia

5743768077958252157により Jun 19, 2013 に掲載

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

bad product

Reviewer3089251により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

poor

4929485095324053939により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

never get the product

Alcohol free stevia

Reviewer2717579により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I was not please with the container. the rubber part on top leaks constantly. I have to use more than the other I normally order that contains alcohol. I will not purchase again, going back to my original product purchase

Bad after taste

4739810189144943270により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7