JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

NOT INTERESTED IN BEING A RUNNER

Reviewer2093033により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

The person who said it wasn't as sweet as sugar (or in my case Splenda) certainly has a gift for understatement. Just to APPROACH the same sweetness, I would have to use 10 teaspoons of this where I would use 3 of Splenda. Again even that just gives the vague sense of sweetness; it is still definitely not sweet. But MY GOD the laxative effect as a consequence!!! It also doesn't dissolve in cold drinks. You definitely have to start with hot water then dissolve the Erythritol, then add cold water and ice if you want a cold drink. I don't want to go back to Splenda; I'm not convinced it is a good alternative to sugar and I still haven't found a stevia that suits my tastes. It is a real shame, because if it weren't for the laxative effect, I think I would even deal with having to use so much to make something sweet. I definitely notice I have had no sweet tooth when using Erythritol. Until I started using Erythritol I didn't realize my constant sweet tooth was related Splenda use. But I shouldn't have to spend the entire day running to the bathroom.

Waste of My Money!

5474883910781704131により Oct 21, 2012 に掲載

I have to say despite the many complaints about the lack of sweetness I decided to trust the many good reviews on this product. As soon as I tasted it I new I was not happy. It is barely sweet at all. It takes way to much to sweeten my coffee. The final blow was the dance I did across the main aisle at Lowe's after my stomach began to gargle I had a full blown 5 alarm emergency on my hands and I was lucky I was seconds away of never being able to show my face in there again! I would highly recommend the NuNaturals brand NuStevia Stevia it contains maltdextron but is considered all natrual and it really makes the best sweet tea and kool aid you will ever taste. I would use there Stevia even if I could have sugar it really is awesome.I have used it for over 5 years and love it. IHerb is the best deal because they sell it in a 5lb bulk bag. Stevia is very sweet so this bag will last my family of 6 3 to 4 months! Sorry but I would highly recommend saving your money on the Erythritol or stay close to a bathroom. One last thing compared to the Stevia which 5lbs would be closer to 20lbs of sugar where Erythritol crystals are lb for lb equal to sugar so that's like paying 30 dollars for 5 dollars worth of sugar. Example a tablespoon and a half of NuStevia replaces 1 cups of sugar in Kool Aid and the kids love it! Good Luck :)

Made in China

Reviewer2720281により Aug 24, 2015 に掲載

No, you won't learn that from the product label or their website. They did confirm that to me by email.

Never again

Reviewer2566485により Dec 20, 2009 に掲載

I am a huge fan of Xylitol and felt like Erythritol would be just as good. It takes 3 times as much and the taste is worse.

Didn't like

Reviewer2863273により Nov 28, 2007 に掲載

I found the product had an unpleasant after taste. I also have no idea how this product can be used other than in your tea. I expected to have information whether you could bake/cook with it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not the best sugar substitute

Reviewer2783497により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

I was excited to get this product, but it did not turn out great for baking or drinks or food because the sweetness stays in your throat and the recipe would have to be tweaked (through trial and error). Good for me who has a sweet tooth, but then remains in your throat afterwards making it not worth it. I have it here at home, and I do not know what to do with it.

Don't buy this

Reviewer2220822により Apr 13, 2016 に掲載

I used to buy the NuNaturals NuStevia in bulk but the site no longer offered it. So I tried the erythritol. What a waste of money...it had very little sweetness unless you used a ton of it and I will not buy it again. It does have the granular feel of regular sugar though, if you are interested in that.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7