JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This product is awesome and this is the best deal out there on it!

Reviewer2291815により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

I have been buying NuNaturals NuStevia for 7 years now. After the first year of paying $10 a box for 100 packets (a few ounces) I found this bulk amount and it is worth its weight in gold! My wife makes sweet tea and kool aid with NuStevia and no one can tell its not sugar not even the kids! It makes great better kool aid then sugar with just a tablespoon and a half so you can see how long 5 lbs will last you! My friends who come from out of town rave about my wife's sweetened coffee with creamer using this stuff. Even the folks like myself that usually drink it black. This is a great sweetener with no side effects what so ever in the way of stomach rumbles etc that some sweeteners cause. It does contain Malt Dextrin but according to some very snooty health food store employees I know its all natural and is just a fiber and completely safe. We don't bake with this brand but for every thing else its the best! Here's a recipe idea. Get some pop cakes like those made by CoCo brand. They are just 15 cal. and 4 net carbs. Coat with your favorite spray butter add Cinnamon and sprinkle with NuStevia! Its awesome and the Cinnamon is great for those with sugar control issues! Good Luck.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4686570382919018415により Aug 07, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best brand out there

Reviewer2116918により Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

Have tried several brands of Stevia in effort to save money, but none are quite as good as this brand. Buying the 5 lb. bag also helps the cost considerably.

Highly recommended

Reviewer2851695により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

This is the second order of NuStevia 5 lbs from iHerb. The first was ordered about two years ago. We have given it away in sandwich bags, hoping that friends would like it enough to buy it and use it instead of sugar or artificial sweetener. At first we were concerned about shelf life, but that proved to not be a problem. Also iHerb is an excellent place to shop.

Best Stuff Ever

Reviewer1164827により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

Had it before, love it.

awesome

5191904972155117521により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I used to buy little packets but buying in bulk saves a lot,nice alternative to sugar

good stuff

5043322373258679370により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

This is the best tasting stevia i have found and in bulk is an excellent price.

Great Bulk Stevia

Reviewer3082735により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I have not opened the 5# bag as of yet, as I am using a 12 oz carton first which I had purchased previously. However, I look for it to be a super great product as it is the same as I am already using in the smaller container...and what a buy at $47!!

Great product

5538843584159406544により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

I've used NuNaturals white stevia powder for about a year now. For me, it is quite sweet and doesn't have the aftertaste so common in stevia products. And iHerb has, by far, the best price for the 5 pound bag.

Repeat Satisfied Buyer

GregPrattにより Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

After a trial and error period to learn the right amount of NuNaturals Stevia in each recipe, I became quite pleased with this product. I'm now a longtime buyer who purchases the 5 lbs bag once or twice a year. Desired sweetness varies with each person, but here are two examples that work for me: Sweetened Beverage: two and 1/2 teaspoon Stevia per half gallon of water replaces sugar. I mix this with pure (unsweetened) pomegranate concentrate. I use 3 Tbs of Jarrow Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate, 4x Juice Concentrate. After an adjustment period, this drink replaced my use of diet soda. Low Calorie Frozen Desert: four-1/2 to five teaspoons Stevia per six cups of mixture replaces sugar For the mixture I use: 6 cups skim or 1% milk 1 tablespoon good quality vanilla extract or 5 teaspoons sugar free cocoa 1 Cup fat free Dry Milk 4-1/2 to 5 teaspoons Stevia 1 teaspoon Guar Gum (iHerb sells it) Whisk together dry ingredients; whisk in liquid; refrigerate until cold; stir into ice cream maker and run until volume reaches 1/2 gallon and consistency is soft-serve. Transfer to freezer for 1/2 hour. Best to eat right away. Remaining dessert will freeze rock solid in your freezer, so it requires some defrosting on your counter or in a microwave.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 231