JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best price!

Reviewer2165467により 12 09, 2008 に掲載

How sweet it is! Better for you than the others.

NuNaturals.

Reviewer2499912により 6 18, 2010 に掲載

If you want a natural sugar that is not bitter and is very sweet, this is what you want.

Its all we use!

Reviewer2424702により 6 11, 2010 に掲載

This is by far the best stevia sweetner that I have used. The whole family loves it!

mb

Reviewer1513414により 11 02, 2008 に掲載

Container could be more user friendly, otherwise nice taste and consistancy.

so far so good

Reviewer2734437により 10 08, 2009 に掲載

We recently purchased this stevia and found it much easier to work with than a previous order (from another company). It is not as concentrated, but also doesn't have too strong an after taste. It is also a bit more granular than the other which is VERY powdery, making it easier to work with. The only reason it is not five stars is because it is not quite sugar and we haven't learned to cook with it yet. Thank you!

Beats sugar

Reviewer2941186により 5 05, 2010 に掲載

We use about 1/4 teaspoon where we would normally use 3 tsp of sugar. With a very few foods I notice the very slightest aftertaste. No sugar swings.

White Stevia powder

Reviewer1930608により 1 17, 2011 に掲載

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Minimal aftertaste, but relatively weak sweetening potency.

Reviewer1968325により 4 14, 2010 に掲載

Now stevia extract seems much more intense, so I end up using more of the NuNaturals.

Please explain

Reviewer1644349により 6 07, 2011 に掲載

I used to use stevia made by an Australian company Nirvana organics. It seems to me, that your stevia is clearly not as sweet as the other one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that they used 100% pure certified organic steviol glycosides from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant.

Great value.

Reviewer1014892により 10 07, 2008 に掲載

My family and i use this product instead of sugar. It tastes great!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 231