JA

Reviewer1239165により Jan 04, 2010 に掲載

Good stuff Great price.

Love NuStevia

Reviewer1996258により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

Best tasting stevia product. My family uses so much the 5lb bag is a great money saver.

THANK THE HEAVENS!

Reviewer1491531により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

I'm so tremendously glad that this sweetener exists! I've lost a TON of weight because I can add this great tasting sweetener to my tea. Every time I've been hungry or thought I wanted something snack-like, I just drank tea, sweetened with this beautiful blessing from the Fake Sugar Gods. Because I've been drinking zero calorie liquids, rather than snacking, my stomach has been full of warm fluids that made me not want to sit there and gorge, and I've lost a good amount of weight!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wonderful product - better that sugar!

Reviewer1652487により Feb 06, 2010 に掲載

Big thumbs up to NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder - no after taste like a lot of stevia products, I can see why it is rated #1!

White Stevia Powder 5 lb bag

Reviewer1024155により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

Taste great and is the best price anywhere.......

stevia

Reviewer1919939により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

This type of stevia is the greatest ever! I love it! I would recommend it to everyone! I've given some to my daughter who is a medical doctor.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Reviewer2629096により Feb 19, 2010 に掲載

I love this stevia powder!!! i use it many times a day, on toast (like honey!), in smoothies, in bread that i make, its wonderful. GREAT taste, not bitter AT ALL, Couldn't be happier!! i am never buying sugar again!

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Reviewer2525061により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

Happy with Stevia.

Reviewer2995853により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Reviewer1153390により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 197