JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tastes Great

5285421235203645474により Jul 18, 2013 に掲載

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Minimal aftertaste, but relatively weak sweetening potency.

Reviewer1968325により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

Now stevia extract seems much more intense, so I end up using more of the NuNaturals.

Please explain

Reviewer1644349により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

I used to use stevia made by an Australian company Nirvana organics. It seems to me, that your stevia is clearly not as sweet as the other one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that they used 100% pure certified organic steviol glycosides from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant.

Reasonably Priced! :[)

Reviewer1315428により Nov 01, 2011 に掲載

We've used a few of I.H.'s stevia products & are quite PLEASED w/ this one! It's not BITTER & seem's to go a long way.

Nu Naturals

Reviewer1897690により Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

Didnt like the package it came in

Mostly maltodextrin.

Reviewer3222155により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

This product may be easier to use for people use to sugar since it is mostly maltodextrin and only 10% stevia. This allows you to use a 1/16 of a teaspoon in a cup of tea without completely over powering the tea. I am used to 100% stevia so I am used to using 1/100 of a teaspoon to sweeten my tea. I prefer using 100% stevia.

x

Reviewer1758276により Mar 14, 2011 に掲載

outstanding flavor...less tghan outstanding value due to concentration

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7