JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good product, but I can't keep from breathing it

4894481036989678465により Jun 08, 2015 に掲載

This is my favorite, for ease of use and packaging. However, when I spoon it out, so much gets into the air, even when I hold my breath and spoon very carefully, that I have switched to the individual packets. They seem to use a more granular structure,

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Be very careful not to add too much

HealthyBelliesHappyKidsにより Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

This stevia needs to be used very sparingly and I am still struggling to get it exactly right. I prefer Liquid Vanilla Stevia but when I don't want to have any vanilla flavour I do use this one with good results.

package is late

Reviewer1908049により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

still haven't gotten box. not happy about that you have alway gotten it here within 2 or 3 days now it has change.

Diluted stevia

Reviewer1657444により Feb 08, 2013 に掲載

The taste is OK, but now I see why it this product is so cheap: the stevia extract is so "diluted" that, in order to feel its taste, you need a teaspoon of it. This is a lot of sweetener if you ask me. I preferred the "no-carbs blend" from this same brand, which is way more intense: concentrated stevia without the adulterating stuff.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia

4637195724834209803により Jan 29, 2013 に掲載

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia...haven't tried it yet but plan to use it this weekend

good sweetness

Reviewer1150050により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

good sweetener, but unfortunately it contains maltodextrin :(

Stevia Powder

Reviewer2384997により May 11, 2012 に掲載

I thought this would be much sweeter.There seems to be a lot of different sweetnesses out there,like choosing your phone company.It's ok once I pile it up a bit more,but it wasn't what I was expecting.

To sweet

Reviewer2123845により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

To sweet for me

Does the job...

Reviewer1634717により Sep 17, 2011 に掲載

Doesn't taste very nice. Not very similar to normal sugar.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good and effective product at a reasonable price

Reviewer1842372により Apr 16, 2011 に掲載

It's taste is not as bitter as other stevia products, however it contains maltodextrin and I am not sure about it's efficacy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19