JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Choose something else

Slavikにより Sep 03, 2012 に掲載

As NuNaturals web site said "One serving is ½ tsp. powder (1 individual packet). It contains 80 mg of NuStevia extract and 920 mg of Maltodextrin." Maltodextrin has a higher GI than a sugar, so there are like more than 90% sugar in this stuff! I think NuNaturals use it because it's cheaper than erythrol in "NuStevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 Packets", but not because it's better for your health. /////////////// Тут 92% процента мальтодекстрина и 8% стевии

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They call it Stevia, but 99 percent of this product is a substance other than STEVIA.

Reviewer3241264により Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

It is deceptive for NuNaturals and iherb to call this "STEVIA," because it it is not stevia. It's MALTODEXTRIN with just a hint of stevia. Real stevia has a glycemic index of ZERO, Maltodextrin has a glycemic index of 105, at the top of the index. When I buy tuna, milk or a bag of sugar, for example, I don't expect to find that 99 percent of what I bought is actually some other substance. If I wanted to buy maltodextrin, I'd buy it for $2 a pound, not for $16 for less than a pound.

Bitter aftertaste

Reviewer1965012により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

Maltodextrin negates any benefits you would derive from plain stevia.

Bitter tasting

Reviewer2008910により Dec 21, 2010 に掲載

I wanted a sweetener to replace ordinary sugar on dry cereal. I think the taste is too bitter for that.

Terrible

Reviewer1763130により Jan 21, 2009 に掲載

Do not like this at all. Thought I would give it a try because it is less expensive than Trimedica Slimsweet -- but, I am going back to Slimsweet.

Disappointed

Reviewer2157817により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

Bought this because there was no stock on Nustevia nocarbs blend. I need at least 4 times more of this product for the same sweetness. Plus it contains Maltodextrin which is probably produced from GMO corn.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Still looking for affordable uncut stevia.

Reviewer1873455により Nov 29, 2007 に掲載

I love using Stevia and have used another brand for about five years. I was disappointed in the product I received because it was not PURE steviia, it has some additives mixed in. I suppose that is to make it pour better. Honestly, when it is time for me to reorder I will look for an affordable brand that has no additives, just pure stevia extract in powdered form. Thanks for asking.

Do not be fooled

Reviewer2618090により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

This has maltodextrin in it, so if you are trying to break a sugar addiction, manage diabetes or cut carbs., do not get this. Maltodextrin negates any benefits you would derive from plain stevia. I looked this up, thanks to another reviewer, and found that maltodextrin is highly processsed and refined; glycemic index is higher than white sugar and white bread. BAD STUFF.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They changed the formula!

Reviewer1278476により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

not real stevia

5329501625645935969により Sep 10, 2015 に掲載

I paid good money for this but its not pure stevia. I got sores in my gums and dry mouth due to all other non related supplements added. I don't use it any more! don't buy thus if you wand real pure organic stevia!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29