JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Watch I herb like a eagle

5502258264658320791により Nov 25, 2015 に掲載

Selling garbage like this,not right I herb.Please don't carry poisons. Maltodextrin should be advertised here...........NOT stevia, .Must be 99 % of Maltodextrin as I sweetened my tea and it put my blood glucose meter in convulsions as it won't read over 600 ! It's worse than poison and as a t1diabetic I'm much better off using brown sugar! No sweet tea for 6 weeks as I can't buy more on my budget......integrity counts in sales too you know. Mabe I can mix it with aspertaime to kill ants in the back yard.

not real stevia

5329501625645935969により Sep 10, 2015 に掲載

I paid good money for this but its not pure stevia. I got sores in my gums and dry mouth due to all other non related supplements added. I don't use it any more! don't buy thus if you wand real pure organic stevia!!

Contain maltodextrin

5626962646036797005により Sep 01, 2015 に掲載

pure stevia doesn't contain any other additives. this one Contain maltodextrin.

Changed Formula

Reviewer1136760により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

I used to buy this by the 5 lb bag because it was such a good sweetener. Now it is terrible - I a so disappointed. I am having trouble replacing it with anything but Splenda. I wish they had not changed it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They changed the formula!

Reviewer1278476により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

Icky! So disapointed

dianeskangにより Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

The taste is absolutely terrible! It may be because I'm not quite used to natural sweeteners, but it tasted terrible in the cookies I baked the other day for my sister. We ended up throwing out the entire batch as well as this product. I think it's better to opt for honey or maple syrup over this, even though it may be more expensive.

Not impressed...

5043914480256061748により Aug 18, 2013 に掲載

Tried this out as a sugar replacement in jam and berry sauce, didn't like the taste one bit. :-(

Disappointed

Reviewer2157817により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

Bought this because there was no stock on Nustevia nocarbs blend. I need at least 4 times more of this product for the same sweetness. Plus it contains Maltodextrin which is probably produced from GMO corn.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

maltodextrin additive

Reviewer1275199により Jul 18, 2013 に掲載

there is maltodextrin added and even with it it taste really bitter. NoCarbs version of nustevia tastes much much better and without maltodextrin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BAD TASTE. NUNATURALS CHANGE INGREDIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer2187270により Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

Bad taste. I bought STEVIA NUNATURALS more times but in this order, NUNATURALS change ingredients!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29