JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

What's happened to NuNaturals stevia?

OziGabaにより Aug 12, 2015 に掲載

I am using this brand of stevia for a long time. It tastes good and the price was good. However the quality has changed IMHO about a year ago, unfortunately it is not the same as it was before. Both the sweetness and the taste is somehow different. I have to use more than double the amount now as I used to. And it is the same with the powder formula from NuNaturals.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Me gusta mucho

4807094627009439672により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

Me gusta mucho este producto. Lo utilizo a diario y me agrada que endulza pero apenas se nota sabor a regaliz.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as expected but it works

Reviewer1035410により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Before i was ordering stevia powder in sticks from NuTaturals and it was much better - powder would dissolve in tea and i'd not notice it except for the changed taste. But Tablets leave some white powder i the tea not dissolved and it doesnt taste the same as for me. It is more convenient to use tablets but next time i will order sticks again. Moreover sticks are good for cooking :)

Dissolve too Quickly

DiahElmo-26により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

My mom don't really like it.

Xx

5395479794413776967により Jun 23, 2013 に掲載

Muy buen producto

great product

4982867674872979611により May 22, 2013 に掲載

best sweetener that has no after taste

Excellent product

Reviewer2295859により Feb 11, 2013 に掲載

It tastes sweet and nice. Only one tablet is enough to sweeten a cup. I'll buy it again and in fact I've recommended it to all my family.

Best sweetener ever !

BettyFにより Feb 08, 2013 に掲載

I tried other stevia products in the past too but since I tried the NuStevia, I didn't need to try another. It's the best sweetener I've found, doesn't leave an after taste, dissolves very quickly into your drink and it's very affordable. I find that half a tab is enough for my cup of coffee (150 ml), which makes the bottle last forever ! This is a must have for me, I always make sure I have 1-2 bottles of NuStevia in my house, just in case.

Awesome! Tastes great!

5307055857115226535により Nov 15, 2012 に掲載

I have tried a lot of Stevia sweetener products. This is the only one I have liked - both the packets and the tablets. It is sweet without the bitter aftertaste. The tablets are so easy to carry in my purse, I just put them in a pill box and have them for my tea and coffee on the go.

Not sweet

Reviewer3139418により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

I tried other Stevia products, this is far from compare to them, not sweet, there is additional taste

商品 1 - 10 の合計 106