JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

A natural plant sweetner

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2722847により Mar 08, 2008 に掲載

I have tried different brands and types of stevia plant sweetners. NuNaturals tablet form may leave a small amount of sediment behind but have the best taste of sweetness. Some other brands or forms (liquids or powders) have a taste that my require getting used to. I find this brand to be my favorite of all the makers so far.

Very convenient

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1157474により May 04, 2008 に掲載

This is a really handy way to carry stevia around with you. I was skeptical that the tablets would really dissolve quickly and easily, but they do, even in cold liquids like iced tea. I recommend it.

we really like these

Reviewer2664178により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

They dissolve quickly (there is just a tiny bit of sediment left) and the sweetening taste we think is better than the liquids and powders.

Great product

Reviewer1986690により Jul 08, 2008 に掲載

Price is good and the product has no bitter aftertaste. Does leave residue at the bottom of the glass as described, but the stevia is a top product.

Inconsistent!

Reviewer2160071により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

My first bottle was great; I wrote "it really is quick dissolve, and there is no strange taste. Small bottle makes it very convenient to carry to coffee shop. I use two tablets in my big Latte. Tastes great." However, on my second bottle, my opinion has turned, particularly on the "quick dissolve" part. They tablets just sit in my coffee now like tiny pellets of stone, and never dissolve. Even if I break them up before putting them in, they still just sit there like large grains of sand. VERY DISAPPOINTING

商品 1 - 5 の合計 107