JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I don't know anymore...

Chocoliciousにより May 24, 2012 に掲載

I don't know how to feel about this product anymore. The bottle is different (but that is not what bothers me), is transparent and has little holes on the top, which are useless because they expel more product than the one you really need, even if you are very careful, more product will come out of them than the 1/64 part of a teaspoon you need, and even if they are closed, if you store the bottle in horizontal position, product filters through the little gaps of the lid, it may look that is not a lot but considering that 1 serving is 1/64 of a teaspoon, we are talking about maybe 3 or 4 servings gone. Another thing it annoyed me is the fact that it contains 'other ingredients: natural flavours' and it says it's pure, so it's NOT pure! And they don't even specify what kind of natural flavours are. That is why I am giving this product 3 stars. I wanted pure stevia extract, and I got stevia extract with unspecified natural flavourings instead, and the bottle is cheap and botchy (I think they should add aswell a measuring 1/64 minispoon).

Little disappointed

Reviewer1357083により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

The product is fine but they should have included a 1/64 tsp spoon

not the same

Reviewer1995761により Feb 26, 2014 に掲載

NuNaturals has changed the supplier of this product and it has changed. It is 'fluffier'... The container is filled more, but the product is less intense, so you need to use what seems like more (by volume) to get the same weight and same sweetness. It'll take some testing to find the right amount to use now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok, but hard to dispense

Reviewer1071485により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

see title

NuStevia

5lanvianvilにより May 25, 2016 に掲載

This one tastes better than others that I’ve bought, and I appreciate the fact that the strange aftertaste is tiny, almost unnoticeable (another brands leave an unpleasant aftertaste which I don’t like). However I give it 3 stars because the way to remove the aftertaste is not clearly detailed. Esta tiene mejor sabor que otras que he comprado, lo que más valoro es que ese sabor extraño del final es muy pequeño o casi imperceptible (otras marcas dejan un sabor que no me agrada). Le doy 3 estrellas porque no se especifica con detalle la forma de disminuir el amargor.

very sweet!

Reviewer3179443により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

This product is so sweet and will last a while. Great for many things.

Ummm,

5158213319871739331により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

I was really hoping for better tasting Stevia since I had heard so much good about it. It was just ok, not great...

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7