JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not so happy about it

4982797686030923443により Jun 08, 2015 に掲載

The packets are very convinient if you are a first-time user of stevia as it is probably the most suitable quantity to take. However I'm not pleased with the taste. was excited to try stevia for the first time as I had heard it is no different in taste from sugar, but much healthier. Well... I'm not sure if it's this product or the stevia itself, but it has a weird taste, a bit bitterish and it resembles the conventional sweeteners. I will finish this packing and if I don't get used to the taste I don't think Ill buy it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Still there is an after test

5059000045594172154により Jun 23, 2016 に掲載

I was hoping to have a sweetener with no after test - but was disappointed from this product.

NuStevia Blend

Reviewer1220392により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

There was very little of the substance in the pack, I was not satisfied with that.

Allyson

Reviewer1169228により May 28, 2008 に掲載

I have been ordering, and have told many people about this product, so therefore they have ordered it as well. THIS TIME, I ordered the "No carbs" blend .89oz (25g) and i was suprised when I got it, because the packets where 1/2 full. Next time i will order what I had before, the 1000 piece pack. I went through these in no time, i was really disappointed.

NuStevia No Carb Blend

Reviewer1611177により Jun 27, 2010 に掲載

recently have been experiencing a chemical aftertaste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not bitter, but has an after-taste

Reviewer3255251により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

This sweetener realy isn't bitter, as promissed, but it leaves an after-taste in the mouth, which I didn't like.

Fair

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

This stevia is mixed with erythritol. Erythritol does not agree with me. Gives me more muscle pain. Might be okay for others. I would rather have pure stevia.

Its ok

Reviewer2837349により Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I like that its no Carbs, but I dont like that Stevia taste so cold

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good low carb/ Atkins friendly sugar alternative

Reviewer1568226により Dec 29, 2012 に掲載

Nothing wrong with this product, but I'm not a fan of sweetners, they all seem to have that certain after taste that I don't like

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9