JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

99% great

Reviewer1240355により May 31, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, except the maltodextrin. Dont like it but in the big picture Ill accept it. I make all of my food and I bake alot too. I use this baking blend all the time to cause more stability and structure. Works well.

Fabulous sugar substitute

Reviewer1525969により May 15, 2011 に掲載

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

Added fiber

Reviewer2952275により Aug 31, 2010 に掲載

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

An Essential for Sugar-Free Baking!

Reviewer3065264により Jan 24, 2010 に掲載

I follow the South Beach Diet, so I make my baked goods with whole-wheat flour and without sugar. This can lead to some problems, one of which is extremely dense items. MoreFiber fixes that problem beautifully, while sweetening without an effect on blood sugar. You add MoreFiber in place of sugar in a recipe (it has Stevia in it, so it's sweet), but it also has a ton of fiber, so it helps reduce the need for fat, makes things gel better (something sugar does well but sugar-free sweeteners usually do not do), and adds lots of healthy fiber. Best of all, this measures tablespoon for tablespoon the same as sugar. Trying to figure out measurements for stevia can be very difficult, but this makes it easy! I cannot recommend this product enough, and the price here at iHerb is phenomenal!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

wonderful!

Reviewer2560842により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

Love the taste

Reviewer2292722により Dec 29, 2008 に掲載

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

More Fiber Baking Blend 14.11 oz.

Reviewer3098249により Aug 17, 2008 に掲載

I have not used this product, however, I am positive that I will have the same results as the other products that I have purchased and used from NuNaturals such as: White Stevia Powder, Clear Stevia, White Stevia No Carbs, Pure White Stevia Extract and Vanilla Stevia, Pure Liquid Concentrated Extract.

商品 11 - 17 の合計 17