JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NuNaturals, MoreFiber, Stevia Baking Blend, 14.11 oz (400 g)

¥860

商品 6 - 10 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

wonderful!

Reviewer2560842により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Umbridgeにより Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

Great alternative to sugar

Reviewer2239515により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

great

Reviewer1077521により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

商品 6 - 10 の合計 17