NuNaturals, MoreFiber, Stevia Baking Blend, 14.11 oz (400 g)

¥ 716.83
Reviews 3-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1876403 From North Carolina on Mar 03, 2009

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

NuStevia, More Fibre, Stevia Baking blend, 14.11 oz (400 gr)

Posted by Reviewer2001669 From Belgium on Feb 23, 2012

I backed a cake with the powder replacing 1 gr sugar by 1 gr of powder. The result was not bad, but the cake didn't rise as much as when using Sugar. It was also quite sticky. For me the taste was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I will retry with half the amount of powder. I made some coco cakes, based on a recipe I have with sugar. The result was good, but totally different then when using sugar, and again it was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I think it is a product with potential, but I bought it as a replacement 1 to 1 for sugar and it fails to do so. It is also lacking information in how to use and the amount to use in replacement of sugar.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?