JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer1265756により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

Great, very natural, no hidden ingredients, though it doesn't last very long so it is expensive. I hope they come up with a cheap more accessible form of LO HAN soon.

Like Stevia

Reviewer1385103により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This taste like stevia to me. Good but I was hoping for a different sweet sensation.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer2456858により May 10, 2011 に掲載

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

Lo Han

Reviewer1214738により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

work well in tea. I use only just enough. usually about 6 drops or less.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good flavor but wouldn't rate it a good sweetener value.

Reviewer1399637により May 24, 2010 に掲載

I can taste more of the alcohol used in this product than I would like and not enough sweetener for the quantity needed. It is a good flavor and I only use stuff like this as an accent but, it takes more than I would like to get the hint of sweetness I want.

Not so good

Korinaにより May 06, 2012 に掲載

It taste a lot on alcohol..I like stevia better.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer1651648により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

I did not like taste of alchohool. so switch back to agave

Unhappy with taste

Reviewer2108806により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

I have used the powdered form of Lo Han before and was very pleased with the taste. This liquid, however, has a chemical taste to me which I found to be unpleasant.

BEWARE. Really ZERO stars

4884310441299152112により Sep 25, 2014 に掲載

Here is an honest detailed evaluation all of you ought to heed before wasting your money on this product. For decades I've been first a Nutrasweet packet user then when that wasn't available in Japan at my local Costco anymore I used Kirkland Sucralose for over 9 years. I've had zero sensitivity or side effects so far to any of these artificial sweeteners, but who really knows the adverse side effects down the road. The results of animal tests are so skewed and distorted all to the benefit of the companies producing it. Now Costco doesn't seem to want to carry any artificial sweetener at least in Japan anymore so I was searching for an alternative. I'm a pharmacist by profession so I did the due diligence of researching all the info on so many products until I learned about monk fruit. Warning this liquid will not sweeten your coffee and it will leave a bitter taste left behind on your taste buds no matter how few or more drops you use. It recommends 10-20 drops per cup on this bottle. I drink strong deep flavored coffee and usually 1 packet of Nutrasweet or Sucralose was plenty sweet for me with no cream or milk. This overpriced liquid was a COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. If you waste your money on this you are very foolish. Please heed this unbiased warning, BEWARE. I really wanted it to work as the other sweeteners I mentioned have for years. Living abroad there are few viable options but monk fruit or monk fruit and stevia blends aren't the answer either. _______________ For me from now on I'll be using coconut sugar only. It's pure, it's unrefined like white table sugar and it definitely isn't diabetes inducing HFCS.

Lo Han supreme

Reviewer1478066により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

Great tasting all natural sweetener. Mild flavour, easy to add to drinks like tea. Useful in cooking also.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 28