JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

Reviewer2778088により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer2456858により May 10, 2011 に掲載

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

Lo Han

Reviewer1214738により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

work well in tea. I use only just enough. usually about 6 drops or less.

Great product

Reviewer1265756により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

Great, very natural, no hidden ingredients, though it doesn't last very long so it is expensive. I hope they come up with a cheap more accessible form of LO HAN soon.

Like Stevia

Reviewer1385103により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

This taste like stevia to me. Good but I was hoping for a different sweet sensation.

Not so good

Korinaにより May 06, 2012 に掲載

It taste a lot on alcohol..I like stevia better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good flavor but wouldn't rate it a good sweetener value.

Reviewer1399637により May 24, 2010 に掲載

I can taste more of the alcohol used in this product than I would like and not enough sweetener for the quantity needed. It is a good flavor and I only use stuff like this as an accent but, it takes more than I would like to get the hint of sweetness I want.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer1651648により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

I did not like taste of alchohool. so switch back to agave

Unhappy with taste

Reviewer2108806により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

I have used the powdered form of Lo Han before and was very pleased with the taste. This liquid, however, has a chemical taste to me which I found to be unpleasant.

Best taste yet!

Reviewer1204705により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I've tried several sugar substitutes but haven't been able to stand any of their aftertastes..until I found NNaturals Lo Han Supreme. It's not sugar but close enough to buy it again.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 28