JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NuNaturals, Lo Han Supreme, 2 oz (59 ml)

¥1,568

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great whole Lo Han fruit concentrate

27 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2710938により Nov 02, 2006 に掲載

There are very few products like this. This product is basically a whole Lo Han fruit concentrate, not a refined Lo Han sweetener. This product retains all the vitamins, minerals and other beneficial components of the whole fruit as well as a minimum of 7% mogrosides (the natural non-caloric sweeteners found in the Lo Han fruit). Most other refined Lo Han sweeteners are filtered to produce as much mogrosides as possible (usually about 80% mogrosides). With this whole fruit concentrate you get the true flavor of the Lo Han fruit. Refined Lo Han sweeteners tend to taste similar to brown sugar while this whole fruit concentrate tastes more like molasses than brown sugar. It goes very well with coffee, chocolate, etc. Because this is a whole fruit concentrate, it is not as sweet as the other refined Lo Han sweeteners available. If you’re looking for a refined Lo Han sweetener you might consider Lo Han Sweet, SlimSweet, or my favorite: Life Solutions Liquid Lo Han which contains a minimum of 80% mogrosides and no added sweeteners. Don’t stock Lo Han for too long because Lo Han loses its sweetness after several months.

Lo Han sweetener

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2028138により Aug 14, 2008 に掲載

Great alternative sweetner, doesn't make things super sweet, but enhances the flavor and removes bitterness.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

The best natural sweetener I've found!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2602019により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

Lo Han Guo has a great flavor compared to stevia, and this is the best product on the market since my old favorite was discontinued. It seems expensive, but a bottle goes a long way. I use it mostly for baking - in drinks it has a faint alcohol aftertaste.

I love this sweetener

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1039343により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

This does have an alcohol taste, but I love that it is unrefined. Thank you iHerb for carrying this wonderful sweetener. I usually use NuNaturals super-concentrated stevia for drinks, but it does not taste good in coffee. I take Lo Han Supreme in my soy lattes and they taste great. I like the liquid because it sweetens the foam more than the coffee. I liked Trimedica Slimsweet very much as well, it tastes better, but this is a better value and is unrefined, so this is my preferred choice. If money isn't an issue, or blood sugar (Trimedica Slimsweet has some fructose in it) or if you are baking, you might prefer Trimedica Slimsweet. I'm grateful this NuNaturals option exists. It is more concentrated, healthier, and I don't mind the initial alcohol flavor in my coffee.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

NuNaturals Lo Han Supreme (Liquid) tastes like alcohol!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1993361により Nov 23, 2009 に掲載

I was disappointed with the flavor. It definitely has a strong alcohol flavor to it. I'm sticking with KAL Stevia (both liquid and powder). They sweeten with much less and don't have crazy or bitter aftertastes!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28