iHerbは初めての方?

NuNaturals, Lo Han Supreme, 2 oz (59 ml)

¥1,362
¥1,946
¥ 1361.66
Savings of: ¥584 (30% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Lo Han sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2028138 on Aug 14, 2008

Great alternative sweetner, doesn't make things super sweet, but enhances the flavor and removes bitterness.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

The best natural sweetener I've found!

Posted by Reviewer2602019 on Jan 07, 2010

Lo Han Guo has a great flavor compared to stevia, and this is the best product on the market since my old favorite was discontinued. It seems expensive, but a bottle goes a long way. I use it mostly for baking - in drinks it has a faint alcohol aftertaste.

Great whole Lo Han fruit concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2710938 on Nov 02, 2006

There are very few products like this. This product is basically a whole Lo Han fruit concentrate, not a refined Lo Han sweetener. This product retains all the vitamins, minerals and other beneficial components of the whole fruit as well as a minimum of 7% mogrosides (the natural non-caloric sweeteners found in the Lo Han fruit). Most other refined Lo Han sweeteners are filtered to produce as much mogrosides as possible (usually about 80% mogrosides). With this whole fruit concentrate you get the true flavor of the Lo Han fruit. Refined Lo Han sweeteners tend to taste similar to brown sugar while this whole fruit concentrate tastes more like molasses than brown sugar. It goes very well with coffee, chocolate, etc. Because this is a whole fruit concentrate, it is not as sweet as the other refined Lo Han sweeteners available. If you’re looking for a refined Lo Han sweetener you might consider Lo Han Sweet, SlimSweet, or my favorite: Life Solutions Liquid Lo Han which contains a minimum of 80% mogrosides and no added sweeteners. Don’t stock Lo Han for too long because Lo Han loses its sweetness after several months.

I love this sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Nov 08, 2012

This does have an alcohol taste, but I love that it is unrefined. Thank you iHerb for carrying this wonderful sweetener. I usually use NuNaturals super-concentrated stevia for drinks, but it does not taste good in coffee. I take Lo Han Supreme in my soy lattes and they taste great. I like the liquid because it sweetens the foam more than the coffee. I liked Trimedica Slimsweet very much as well, it tastes better, but this is a better value and is unrefined, so this is my preferred choice. If money isn't an issue, or blood sugar (Trimedica Slimsweet has some fructose in it) or if you are baking, you might prefer Trimedica Slimsweet. I'm grateful this NuNaturals option exists. It is more concentrated, healthier, and I don't mind the initial alcohol flavor in my coffee.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

NuNaturals Lo Han Supreme (Liquid) tastes like alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer1993361 on Nov 23, 2009

I was disappointed with the flavor. It definitely has a strong alcohol flavor to it. I'm sticking with KAL Stevia (both liquid and powder). They sweeten with much less and don't have crazy or bitter aftertastes!