JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Lo Han sweetener

Reviewer2028138により Aug 14, 2008 に掲載

Great alternative sweetner, doesn't make things super sweet, but enhances the flavor and removes bitterness.

Great whole Lo Han fruit concentrate

Reviewer2710938により Nov 02, 2006 に掲載

There are very few products like this. This product is basically a whole Lo Han fruit concentrate, not a refined Lo Han sweetener. This product retains all the vitamins, minerals and other beneficial components of the whole fruit as well as a minimum of 7% mogrosides (the natural non-caloric sweeteners found in the Lo Han fruit). Most other refined Lo Han sweeteners are filtered to produce as much mogrosides as possible (usually about 80% mogrosides). With this whole fruit concentrate you get the true flavor of the Lo Han fruit. Refined Lo Han sweeteners tend to taste similar to brown sugar while this whole fruit concentrate tastes more like molasses than brown sugar. It goes very well with coffee, chocolate, etc. Because this is a whole fruit concentrate, it is not as sweet as the other refined Lo Han sweeteners available. If you’re looking for a refined Lo Han sweetener you might consider Lo Han Sweet, SlimSweet, or my favorite: Life Solutions Liquid Lo Han which contains a minimum of 80% mogrosides and no added sweeteners. Don’t stock Lo Han for too long because Lo Han loses its sweetness after several months.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best natural sweetener I've found!

Reviewer2602019により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

Lo Han Guo has a great flavor compared to stevia, and this is the best product on the market since my old favorite was discontinued. It seems expensive, but a bottle goes a long way. I use it mostly for baking - in drinks it has a faint alcohol aftertaste.

I love this sweetener

Reviewer1039343により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

This does have an alcohol taste, but I love that it is unrefined. Thank you iHerb for carrying this wonderful sweetener. I usually use NuNaturals super-concentrated stevia for drinks, but it does not taste good in coffee. I take Lo Han Supreme in my soy lattes and they taste great. I like the liquid because it sweetens the foam more than the coffee. I liked Trimedica Slimsweet very much as well, it tastes better, but this is a better value and is unrefined, so this is my preferred choice. If money isn't an issue, or blood sugar (Trimedica Slimsweet has some fructose in it) or if you are baking, you might prefer Trimedica Slimsweet. I'm grateful this NuNaturals option exists. It is more concentrated, healthier, and I don't mind the initial alcohol flavor in my coffee.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NuNaturals Lo Han Supreme (Liquid) tastes like alcohol!

Reviewer1993361により Nov 23, 2009 に掲載

I was disappointed with the flavor. It definitely has a strong alcohol flavor to it. I'm sticking with KAL Stevia (both liquid and powder). They sweeten with much less and don't have crazy or bitter aftertastes!

Good product

Reviewer2912873により Jul 13, 2009 に掲載

I am totally against using Aspartame or Sucralose and I have found this to be a great alternative. I would like to see it in a powder form without added Xylitol. Even though Xylitol is a better alternative then the chemical sweetners, I dislike the taste of it.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer1938649により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

This is a good product that does what it claims. It is a good sweetener that is not based on sugar. For that, I'm grateful and I use it regularly.

Magic fruit

Reviewer1249056により May 18, 2008 に掲載

Excellent! Great sweetner, no aftertaste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

Reviewer2778088により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Love this sweetener!

Reviewer2612439により Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

It has a maple syrup smell and flavor, no aftertaste! I am in love!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28