JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer1922848により May 22, 2011 に掲載

I am very happy that this product exist. It is not easy to find protein bars without nuts, gluten, soy, egg and dairy. The taste is all right too. Great to bring for trips in case it is hard to find diet friendly food.

New Favorite

Reviewer2065135により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

I think this might be my new favorite flavor of NuGo bars. I have tried the carrot cake and trail mix, but there is just something more decadent about the dark chocolate crunch.

Nice chocolate flavor!

Reviewer1262620により May 31, 2012 に掲載

They do have a bit of the protein powder texture but we all like them. They are great treat for when out and about and can't stop for a real meal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome. Like the taste...

5531439251974292736により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

Happy with NuGo Free Dark Chocolate Crunch. This is my second purchase for this bar. I've also tried NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, and those are good too. I like that it has a slight crunchiness to it. Will definitely be purchasing this again. Good for on-the-go breakfast.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Taste good, my mom ate them all!

Reviewer1082445により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

I'm from HK & I bought this for my pregnant sister-in-law, she needed gluten-free diet for her pregnancy. She treasured this so much since couldn't buy from HK, she only ate one when she REALLY wanted chocolate. One day she wanted one, but found out my mom ate them all. She only had 2.5 bars, and my mom ate them all...

not a bad snack

Reviewer2105068により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

It's pretty good and will hold your hunger inbetween meals. Decent ingredients.

Love these bars!

4665503560050011313により Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

love these!

5244343543045825780により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

Ohhhhh These are GREAT

4978545617610769518により Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

I received these today, and couldn’t wait to try one. Besides being very chewy (I have a sore jaw so a bit hard to eat because of the chewiness) these bars are best, SO delicious, I really like them a lot. So After eating only one I am back on iherb to order another box before they sell out, this is going to be my treat bar once a fortnight. All good ingredients, I love that they are Vegan, Gluten free, have no yeast or cane sugar. They are also not as sweet as other bars, so its perfect for me as sweet items give me migraines. A++++

Review of NuGo Dark Chocolate Crunch Bars

Reviewer3265441により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

These are delicious rice crispy vegan treats, that are filling and packed with protein for a reasonably low number of calories. I'm from Australia and you can't get anything like this in normal stores for this price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18