JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Need to improve the flavour

5089385741631166244により Feb 28, 2016 に掲載

The product looks good but the taste need a lot of improvement. There is an odd taste that is a giveaway these are not the normal chocolate crunch bars. Although it's chocolate but it doesn't taste or smell like chocolate. The after taste leaves a cardboard, sandy kind of feeling.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

To hard and tenacious to chew

4756213167339460021により Jun 17, 2015 に掲載

Dont taste the best. Can eat the box if I use a year or something, not the first i gonna eat when i want something. Will not buy again. EDIT: I give this to a friend who liked this. --

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome. Like the taste...

5531439251974292736により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

Happy with NuGo Free Dark Chocolate Crunch. This is my second purchase for this bar. I've also tried NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, and those are good too. I like that it has a slight crunchiness to it. Will definitely be purchasing this again. Good for on-the-go breakfast.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love these!

5244343543045825780により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

Love these bars!

4665503560050011313により Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great gluten & dairy free bar

5324901298096559957により Dec 17, 2013 に掲載

These hit the spot. I enjoyed the crunchy texture.

OK

Reviewer3051695により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

Nothing special, but not terrible at the same time

Ohhhhh These are GREAT

4978545617610769518により Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

I received these today, and couldn’t wait to try one. Besides being very chewy (I have a sore jaw so a bit hard to eat because of the chewiness) these bars are best, SO delicious, I really like them a lot. So After eating only one I am back on iherb to order another box before they sell out, this is going to be my treat bar once a fortnight. All good ingredients, I love that they are Vegan, Gluten free, have no yeast or cane sugar. They are also not as sweet as other bars, so its perfect for me as sweet items give me migraines. A++++

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NuGo nutrition gluten free dark chocolate bars

4658357836745379703により Oct 28, 2012 に掲載

excellent nutrition for running and cycling as i cant have gluten or dairy.... these dont upset my guts when running which is rare and a bonus Def. buy again

not a bad snack

Reviewer2105068により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

It's pretty good and will hold your hunger inbetween meals. Decent ingredients.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17