JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

stomach upset

Reviewer2347435により Jul 18, 2010 に掲載

this synthetic zinc is cheap, but makes stomach upset even taken after meal

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Package not delivered or lost

Reviewer2745884により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

2 months and I still didn't receive my product and I think I will never receive. Actually I paid for a product I don't have.

Dodgy batch of Zinc

5534541671754862186により Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

I really didn't get on with these tablets. Every time I took the tablet it made me sick, but first I had to eliminate the tablet as I was taking a few. It came to the point where I was literally sick in the morning, and had a 'funny turn' in the afternoon. I was an expat living in Seoul, S Korea at the time, and was rushed into hospital, as they thought I had had a stroke. I had to pay over a 1,000 pounds for an MRI plus a further outlay for tablets and Dr's fees. It was a horrendous experience, as I thought I was going to die. When I arrived back in the UK, I obtained a second opinion, who told me there was nothing wrong with me (Another MRI). I was relieved, but I did mention to the Consultant that I had been taking this Zinc and it was making me ill. He did not comment. I thought nothing of it until today. I have just given one to my partner, who after 10 mins of ingesting, complained of feeling ill and sick. I am not sure if I have obtained a dodgy batch of Zinc, but do not feel I would be buying this product again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Never more buy this zinc!!!((

4686413435053239833により Mar 10, 2014 に掲載

Every time I took the tablet it made me sick and my stomach upset:( I will never more buy this zinc again! And do not recommend it!

Do Not Buy This

4630346538834334867により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

I can't understand the great reviews here. Having taken Zinc on and off for years this supplement is by far the worst. Even taken on a very full stomach I immediately feel nauseated to the point where I threw up the first day after having it. I won't be repurchasing again.It's a shame since the price is really good for what it is but I'm going back to my old supplements instead.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5