JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good product

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

Love the taste!

TrueReviewsにより Jul 10, 2014 に掲載

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good mouthwash

5295288246518085040により Apr 23, 2014 に掲載

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

WE LOVE THIS MOUTHWASH!!

Reviewer3168479により Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

Our dentist recommended that our family use a xylitol mouthwash for reduction of bacteria since we prefer not to use fluoride in our dental products. This XyliWhite Mouthwash is refreshing and we love the cinnamon flavor! Our kids (15,13,11,9) also rinse and gargle with it, which has also helped remove yucky tonsil stones. We love that the mouthwash ingredients are natural and we're not rinsing with a bunch of chemicals. It helped clean the white tongue that seems to be from candida overgrowth. We bought four bottles because the price is good. WE DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Reviewer2202705により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

Great Mouthwash!

Reviewer2072312により May 28, 2012 に掲載

It's delicious, leaves a clean feeling and has good ingredients with no alcohol! Highly recommended

Works Great!

Reviewer2220144により May 08, 2012 に掲載

Our family has used NOW Cinnafresh for several yrs. We are repeat customers, very satisfied with this high-quality & effective product.

hoping for tooth protection

Reviewer2599659により Feb 11, 2012 に掲載

My dentist recommended using Xylitol for my teeth and Now has this GREAT product @ a great price. I wash my teeth with the NOW Xyliwhite toothpaste gel then rinse with this mouthwash. My mouth feels great so I'm hoping for a good checkup with my dentist.

Wakes Up...

pixiesti6669により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

...My mouth anytime...great flavor!

Nice taste

Reviewer2009879により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

Helps get rid of bacteria. Love the taste and my teeth are smooth. No plaque buildup since using the toothpaste and mouthwash.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34