JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Product.

Reviewer1518891により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great tasting & healthy too!

Reviewer2538256により Dec 06, 2006 に掲載

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Reviewer2406990により Jan 24, 2007 に掲載

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Tastes Great!!

Reviewer1322740により Feb 09, 2008 に掲載

I love this stuff....I think I'm on like my 30th box!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best all natural sweetener I've found

Reviewer3084789により Oct 12, 2007 に掲載

I have used splends for years and just started looking for an all natural substitute. I've tried stevia and many other sweetners, but this is by far the best. It works best when mixed with something that already has a little sweetness. I mix it with a little fruit juice and add water to make a low cal fruit drink that is still all natural. It works well in coffee and tea but only after a little sugar or honey is added. Great product, wish it came in bulk.

linda wilson

Reviewer2047525により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

easy to carry, great product.

Product Information

Reviewer2933531により Oct 26, 2007 に掲載

Handy to carry with you.

Great product

Reviewer1705953により Nov 06, 2007 に掲載

Use it all the time at work.

GREAT

Reviewer3080184により Dec 29, 2007 に掲載

no after taste! good for you! being a diabetic it's always a choice between either a sweetner that is good for me, or in line with my diabetic restrictions...no more its now Xylitol Plus which is both!

Travel Buddy

Reviewer2286745により Jan 07, 2008 に掲載

Best way to cart around low glycemic sweetener for beverages when traveling! Xylitol blended with a bit of stevia produces a flavor better than what each product tastes like individually.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 68