JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Safe form of xylitol around animals.

Reviewer1734130により Nov 09, 2007 に掲載

XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.

xylitol packets

Reviewer1172269により Nov 28, 2007 に掲載

Same review as for xylosweet

Wow!

Reviewer1934288により Dec 19, 2008 に掲載

No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No after taste. I love it!

Reviewer2824815により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.

Pretty good

Reviewer2213088により Jan 14, 2009 に掲載

These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".

Sweet!!!

Reviewer2912270により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

Very nice flavor! I didn't know it was stevia, that was never indicated on the advertisment. I was hoping it was in bulk so I could measure it with a spoon or cup

Interesting sweetner

Reviewer2450740により May 07, 2009 に掲載

I had to try this as i am a regular user of Sweet leaf Stevia. I like this stuff a lot, the only reason i dont give it five stars, is the particles when you feel the packets. But this stuff disolves well and is very sweet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

surprised at how good this is

Reviewer1151233により Jul 12, 2009 に掲載

i found only a very slight after taste (hardly any). I also only use half a packet for coffee so this will last...i made a pitcher of cranberry/lime/lemonade with it too...was awesome and needed very little sweetener.good product.

pretty good

Reviewer2960855により Jul 24, 2009 に掲載

Xylitol is a healthy and good alternative to white sugar - i just have to warn you that it's not completely like it, as there is a notisable difference in taste

Great Sugar Substitute!

Reviewer1236912により Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

This tastes just like sugar. The only drawback is that it is very granular - dissolves well in hot foods, but not in cold. For the nutrition and taste, though, that is not a big problem for me. The packets are really convenient.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17