JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Don't like the stevia part

Reviewer1956863により Dec 19, 2007 に掲載

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Reviewer3247496により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great tasting & healthy too!

Reviewer2538256により Dec 06, 2006 に掲載

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Reviewer2406990により Jan 24, 2007 に掲載

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Reviewer1518891により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Favorite sweetener

Reviewer1525661により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

After trying several natural sweeteners, this is the one we like the best.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

thanks for this great product

Reviewer1528176により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

this is the best sugar alternative out there i love it and iam a brittle diabetic . and have tasted a lot of alternatives this is the best tasting . thanks for this product i cant live without it.

Xylitol

Reviewer1043511により Apr 12, 2008 に掲載

use it all the time for coffee and grapefruit and for were I would use sugar. Great taste. Good Sugar

Better then sugar

Reviewer1091182により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Way better then sugar. Buy it all the time and bake with it too.

Xylitol packets

Reviewer1289708により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

It's absolutely wonderful!!! No aftertaste, sweetens just like cane sugar! I LOVE IT!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 101