JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Don't like the stevia part

Reviewer1956863により Dec 19, 2007 に掲載

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Reviewer3247496により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great tasting & healthy too!

Reviewer2538256により Dec 06, 2006 に掲載

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Reviewer2406990により Jan 24, 2007 に掲載

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Reviewer1518891により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets

Reviewer1847869により Oct 31, 2008 に掲載

Like it taste good

now, xylitol plus

Reviewer1914963により Oct 31, 2008 に掲載

The best sweetener substitute I ever tried. No aftertaste at all.

Wonderful taste!

Reviewer2798269により Nov 17, 2008 に掲載

A great alternative for sweetening hot drinks. I'm switching from Splenda at the recommendation of my nutritionist (I'm a pre-diabetic)& I was pleasantly surprised how good this tastes. I will definitely buy this again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So Handy to take with you

Reviewer2767829により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

Love the convenience.

Great sweetner

Reviewer2686428により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

This works great - no artifical sweetners, and it cannot be utilized by bacteria in your mouth. It has clinically proven dental benefits.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 100