JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works Great!

Reviewer1759556により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

Glad I found it !

Reviewer3112185により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

great fiber

Reviewer1818917により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

fiber!

Reviewer1886291により Sep 28, 2010 に掲載

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Sweetx-Shortyにより Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Will always use!

snowfitness1により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

use to make smoothie

Reviewer1848748により Sep 26, 2012 に掲載

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Good to go.

Reviewer2013328により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Satisfied customer

Reviewer2784100により Nov 23, 2009 に掲載

I was so happy to find this product at such a good price! Thank you!

great

Reviewer2961102により Dec 03, 2009 に掲載

It really helps me to stay full, eating much less than what I used to. Good product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33