JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best fiber available

NatursKathyにより Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

I ordered by mistake by not noticed a powdered husk, which used to be coarse before by Source Naturals! The powder just does not blend in water! This Now Foods version can be combined easily with Salba or Chia seed:) I'm highly recommending it! IHerb is the most outstanding sore of Nutritional supplement! Not only by price, but by outgoing Customer Service!

Living Au Naturale

Reviewer1479485により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

These keep me free of those stubborn mornings a wonderful way to stay regular. Now is one of the few companies that offers whole psyillium husks. I find them to be more effective than the powder.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

best cleanser and cholestrol lowering product

Reviewer3143597により Dec 25, 2008 に掲載

Cleans up everything.

Good Product

Reviewer1386519により Dec 23, 2008 に掲載

Same as Yerba and a few cents cheaper.

Ease into it!

Reviewer1634523により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

This is quite hard to get down at first, but I've been gradually increasing the amount. I'm very happy with it - using it for general health & to aid weight loss.

Effective Product

Reviewer3009488により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

This product provides good bulk for good colon function.

Fabulous fiber

Reviewer1352709により Nov 15, 2008 に掲載

I swear by psyllium husk. It beats adding ground flax seed or any other form of fiber to my diet. I wouldn't go without having these in my house. I take 1 to 1.5 Tbsp. about four or five times a week. Highly recommend. Nashville, tn

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Reviewer2591688により Nov 13, 2008 に掲載

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Excellent product, great price

Reviewer2471600により Oct 15, 2008 に掲載

Product is of consistently high quality and the price has remained stable or declined over several years. No store in the immediate vicinity carries this product, so I-Herb has been a wonderful source.

NOW FOODS, Whole Psyllium Husks