JA

Reviewer1029466により 3 27, 2008 に掲載

No better than this!

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks

Reviewer3201627により 5 14, 2008 に掲載

I'm very particular about what goes into my body. After I had my sigmoid colon removed due to colon cancer, I need Psyllium husks in my diet. I prefer your product because it is natural with no artificial sweeteners, sugar or colors. Thank you for providing such a product.

works great

Reviewer3258341により 5 16, 2008 に掲載

really!!

Top quality product.

Reviewer1811952により 7 08, 2008 に掲載

Good design of container - colour and shape meant I never forgot to take it.

Great price

Reviewer2517771により 7 09, 2008 に掲載

Psyllium husk keeps me regular. Will definitely purchase again!

Psyllium Husks, Now Foods

Reviewer1392583により 7 30, 2008 に掲載

The product works well. Need to mix with liquid, then drink quickly, however. It won't disappoint.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No hunger and still eating less.

Reviewer3161253により 8 11, 2008 に掲載

Before every meal we take about half a liter fresh fruit juice solved HUSKS. Almost like pudding. Makes hunger go away very fast. Therefor we eat less. Low co$t,low Kcal and low Carbs. Easy to take a dayly max of 1000 Kcal of food. Loosing wait at least 250 grams of fat a day is easy. Do your grammer and count your losses until januari first in 2009! $AVE$ money too. GREAT! JUST USE IT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

THIS STUFF REALY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1002444により 8 16, 2008 に掲載

I put two tbl. spoons in with a big glass of water and stir. Chug it as fast as possible.Dont nurse it or it will get pretty gross.The results are great and very predictable. I will be ordering more as soon as im done. iherb has great prices and fast shipping.

great product

Reviewer2904921により 9 16, 2008 に掲載

works great really like it

NOW FOODS WHOLE PSYLLIUM HUSKS

Reviewer2680155により 9 24, 2008 に掲載

This product has fulfilled all my expectations in terms of appearance, presentation, effectiveness and overall quality.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 88