JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Brownish green and sticks

Reviewer2509092により Jun 20, 2014 に掲載

I think this product was not very fresh. The color had turned to brownish so I think the chlorophyll had oxidiced or something. Also this had pieces in it. I like more fine powder.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tasted awful

Reviewer1780640により Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

The taste makes this imbossible to swallow, nomatter how you try do camufage it.

Bad Quality

4878699241443903530により Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

I bought both Now black bottle whaet grass & this Now white bottle wheat grass. My advice is discont this white bottle wheatgrass ! the quality is so bad . very hard to swallow even this is in powder form . I need to trow it away . To anyone who love to take green powder product , they shall know this is very very bad quality. i prefer not to key in any star , my rate is ) star .but i cannot send this review so just key in 1 star.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Alright

5358208372418061161により Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

I use it in shakes and stuff like that, so yes i am buying it again

AnnEllenにより Oct 26, 2012 に掲載

This is quite grainy and didn't mix well. So I'd rather pick another brand.

Legal to Norway

audmarlenにより Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

Must have! Best start of the day.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

HealthyGuyにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

This product is great if you're not getting enough greens. It's good quality and mixes well in juices. It helps with hunger and cravings, so if you have a sweet tooth, this might help.

satisfied 2

Reviewer1008258により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

satisfied

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The dried wheat grass doesn't have the power of fresh

Reviewer1264749により Apr 24, 2012 に掲載

If you want to use wheat grass I would recommend to use fresh ones instead of this dried version. I didn't notice any affects when using this, but I've heard that fresh wheat grass is way other stuff.

chunky

Reviewer1581364により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

This wheatgrass powder doesn't mix well into juices. It's very chunky and just sits at the bottom of the glass.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45