JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This brand must take with caution

FEED-ME-MOREにより Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

Causes aggression. My man used another brand's tribulus and everything was ok, but not with this stuff. I am glad that one day he did not beat me. I sat on his chair near dinner table and forgot to take a fork for him and he was so mad that tossed me from that chair :( Later he was so sorry and said that he can't control himself. He was also jumping on his parents with aggression. Who can think that herbs could be such powerful and to turn normal, loving man into the beast, into the animal. Be cautious, I am talking seriously. Plus my man was taking very small dose.

More energy!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

I took it as supplement for PCOS, I'm supposed to take it the first half of the cycle before ovulation. I haven't taken it long enough to evaluate its effect. One thing is certain, I have more energy. It really gives a boost. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good product

NBPT100により May 26, 2016 に掲載

Tribulous is an herb that can increase free testosterone. You should get your testosterone panel done through your doctor. Make sure you have Total and free testosterone measured at the same time. Free T is the important one as it indicates what is available to use right now. Your doctor may also want to test some other factors as well. Tribuous does not create more testosterone in you body. It just makes what you have more available to use. This is a good product and would recommend it to anyone who tested for low Free T and has sufficient total Testosterone. If you found this helpful kindly click on the YES button. Also, visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Great

Reviewer1362748により Jan 24, 2013 に掲載

Increase my libido in 100%, but I can't see any muscle increase result :( I use finasteride to help with my hair loss and this tribulus avoid all side effects. I take only 1 pill per day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

New Hair growth and Vigor!

Reviewer2358885により Jul 30, 2008 に掲載

This product has really helped increase my levels and I find new hair growth on my arms which hasn't been there in YEARS! My beard is showing black hair again, within the gray that is already there. The new growth is dark again! My mood is better and more stablized.

NOW Foods Tribulus

Reviewer2320221により Mar 22, 2008 に掲載

this is the most potent version of Tribulus i have found and i can tell. if you want to maintain a thin waist and smooth skin: eat your vegetables and fruit, drink lots of water, exercise frequently, and take NOW foods Tribulus. it works for me!

Terrific

Reviewer1732519により Jan 23, 2011 に掲載

Increases my confidence all around. Boosts desire to a mild degree. Dissolving a capsule under the tongue may bring instant hardness.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Starting to think NOW is the brand of choice for all supplements.

Reviewer1871401により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

Can really feel the difference between this tribulus and Jarrow's. I like how Jarrow adds a few other things, but wonder if that detracts from the quality and potency of the tribulus.

Not satisfied with product

Reviewer1841231により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

I always read reviews from other users before ordering a product. Many said this was a good product and was satisfied with the results. However, I saw no change at all from using this product. (it may not be the products fault, to many variables to consider.)

Tribulus