JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Definitely works

Reviewer1019614により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

Other products do not give the noticeable results that this one does. I have more energy when I take these consistently.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My wife has been taking them for 3 year and is happy.

Reviewer2840387により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

My wife she says it keeps her peppy during the day.

Didn't fit for me.

5189327002331853734により Dec 03, 2015 に掲載

Be cautious! This product gave me anxiety dizziness and jitters. At first i thought it is the Rogaine I was using but no I quitted that for few days as well this product and yesterday I tried this again without rogaine. Same thing with only one pill. In the middle of the night I woke up to tachycardia which i haven't had for almost a year and never when sleeping. Not gonna touch this ever again. Shame but already ordered some Kelp caps without L-Tyrosine. Hope that suits me better.

bonne energie

5579788473967143972により Feb 15, 2015 に掲載

bonne energie car la thyroide aide a l'energie si elle est bien nourrie

thyroid energy

4914266018185516441により Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

well I can't say if they are working or not as I still feel the same and still sensitive to heat!! I just read an article about retailers selling fake supplements, so now I'm wondering who else is doing the same. it seems everything I have tried through the years didn't seem to really help much. I really don't know if I will order more or try something else.

Very good!

Harpocratesにより Jul 16, 2014 に掲載

Be patient. Take it a little at a time. Over time with tweaks in lifestyle, will frrl more energy. Be patient.

good product, good price

Reviewer2716886により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

I bought this for my daughter-in-law who was suffering from post-natal thyroid disorder, and together with Thyroplex she has been able to come off thyroxine and feels great.

Love the product

4824694621930363584により Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

First time I've felt better in years

think they help

bbchrisにより Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

I have a sluggish thyroid and these are one of the supplements I take. Think they boost my thryoid

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thank goodness for these capsules!!

Reviewer1153944により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

Getting into the day used to be a struggle....but these caps have made the difference! :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 49