JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Not right for me, a male, but apparently OK for women

Reviewer1945467により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

Instead of this, I have paid a little more for Barlean's Borage Oil, also available on iHerb. I think it may be due to EPO being more suitable for women's metabolism.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I was hoping this would help PMS

Reviewer2236265により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking these for over a year now. I take two capsules per day every day of the month and have not seen any reduction in mood and physical pms symptoms. Haven't been able to identify any other benefits either. I will be discontinuing once my stash runs out, or maybe try another brand. Now is a good brand, but seems like manufacturers are better with some supplements than others.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Don't think it's working well for me

Reviewer2397398により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with this primrose, it might just be the wrong product for me. I have severe menstrual problems, so thought I would try this. I have used Dr. Schulze's products in the past with success, but I was looking for a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be responding well to this. I am having more hormone problems that ever right now, so I've stopped taking it to see how I feel.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2913350により Oct 10, 2008 に掲載

Love this stuff

Veronica

Reviewer2155595により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

I haven't noticed a difference in my hot flashes yet with taking this but I will keep using it to see if it helps.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6