JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good product

5329373331790004729により Jan 07, 2016 に掲載

I have ordered the product twice. Quality is good, there not remains a fishy odor. Take it with Q10. I do not eat meat and this product I work very well - to feel more vibrant. I recommend it to colleagues.

Great Product

Reviewer2290828により Jul 23, 2009 に掲載

I reluctantly switched to Super EPA from a GNC fish oil product, and let me tell you how happy I am for doing so. There is absolutely no fish aftertaste with this product and it does not cause any upset to my very sensitive stomach. Both my husband and I take these, and we have each noticed an improvement in our skin and I have noticed an improvement in my nails. This is a great product!

Cholesterol killer

Reviewer3034902により Dec 30, 2012 に掲載

This product making good job lowering the blood cholesterol to normal range after 8 weeks

Excellent

Reviewer1510869により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

I would say this product is excellent and cheap and the dosage is probably enough for most of us. It is pretty high in EPA and DHA compared to other brands out there. The one bad thing about it is that there isn't an oxygen absorber in it to absorb the moisture.

My go-to Omega 3

Reviewer3004417により May 25, 2010 に掲載

This is a great value for the high EPA mix good for heart and joint health. These gave me a slight case of fish burps when I first started.

Great product

Reviewer1627298により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

The highest EPA for the money.

nice

Reviewer1279281により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

nice product!

Great

Reviewer1256308により Nov 28, 2010 に掲載

Like this very much. Helps agains pain and makes me feel better.

alba

Reviewer1732674により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

noto bastante efecto con este omega 3, me gusta

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2694415により Mar 14, 2011 に掲載

nice one