JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

The lid is not too good. It is too soft and does not fit well. Hard to remove...

Reviewer2986614により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

I like the idea of a jug, but the lid on this jug is basically defective. It does not fit properly and it can be very hard to get off. If you do not tighten it enough the lid seems to fall off and then there is the chance of breaking the bottle. I am an old man but I do not suffer from any crippling diseases of the hands. This lid is very difficult to get off. Have them look at a large jug of Decaf coffee in a glass jar. That lid is harder and easier to grab when it is time to remove it. I will not order another one of this product unless they improve the lid. NOTE: I invite you to go To AMAZON and look at the reviews for the same item. There were not too many reviews but the ones there said basically the same thing. One reviewer said that they had actually called the company and someone at the company told them to get a HAIR Dryer and heat it to make it fit better. P L E A S E...... Are they in need of medications or just silly. Give that one some thought.

Sprouting Jar

whitestoneにより Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

Great idea, but the lid is very difficult to get off, it doesn't fit well at all. So I will not recommend this jar.

Can't get it up.

HildeKにより Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

I was considering to buy a couple of these, so I got one to start with. Can't even open it, neither can any of the people I have handed it around towards. Not buying again, will be looking for a sprouting tray instead.

Sprouting Jar

Reviewer3110600により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

These are too big for what I wanted. I may return them or offer them to a primary teacher friend for her class room. They'd be great for nature projects.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4