JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Watch out!

Reviewer2042083により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

The extra energy I got from this was very uneven. One time it caused a major panic attack (something I had not had in over 9 months) that landed me in the ER. The chewable was not even completely dissolved yet when it hit. My heart raced out of my chest, and I came very close to passing out several times (unfortunately I was driving at the time). I don't take any prescription meds (other than Prilosec), so I know it was not an interaction with anything else. I tossed these out and the panic has not returned. This stuff definitely caused it.

This feeds

Reviewer1852029により Sep 17, 2008 に掲載

the mitochondria to increase energy reserves, especially before working out. Tastes good too.

Great D-Ribose

Reviewer1882471により May 28, 2009 に掲載

The results are wonderful and the taste is not bad!

Peter from Australia

Reviewer1415879により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

This has given me the energy I need at 63

Convenient

Reviewer2478094により Sep 30, 2009 に掲載

I found this form of chewable vs. powder more easily consumed when away on trips. When I am at home, mixing the powder with juice is no problem, but not so convenient when away. The taste of the tablets was pleasant.

great

Reviewer2561876により Jan 30, 2008 に掲載

I'm on my second order and love this stuff.

D-Ribose

Reviewer2842299により Oct 03, 2011 に掲載

I like taking these in early afternoon to give me a little energy. It's yummy also ;-)

D-Ribose

Reviewer2598334により Oct 10, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product

Awesome

Reviewer2619881により Jun 26, 2009 に掲載

I love the flavor of this product. I use it for the pain in my fingers - nothing else, including Ibuprofen, works like this does.

Great for the heart

Reviewer2894352により Feb 06, 2008 に掲載

Fantastic price and great product.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 44