JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

Spirulina is a superfood and considered one of the nutritive and healthy foods! Spirulina contains all traces minerals, every amino acid needed by man (about 60% highly absorbable protein), high beta carotene and other caroteniods like zeaxanthin, vitamin B, E, K, high chlorophyll and healthy fats like GLA, DHA. Spirulina is known for boosting immune system, detoxification of heavy metals, lower high blood pressure, lower high cholesterol, lower cancer risk, lower heart diseases and many others as well. Spirulina is suitable for vegetarians. One of the debating points about spirulina is whether it contains B12 or B12 analogue (look alike that is inactive). There is a lot of yes and no so you will have to decide whether to supple with additional B12. As for the price, it’s value for money, considering the benefits and nutrients you can get. This bottle is the cheapest you can get per g. While value for money, I find that it takes a long time to finish the whole container. This can be a problem as the constant opening and closing will no doubt affect the freshness and quality of the spirulina over time. It is recommended to store some portion in air tight container separatedly. I take 2 tablespoons daily with 1 tablespoons of chlorella. Normally, I don’t take more than 4 tablespoons daily as it can give me loose stools due to the strong detoxification effect. Best to take a little and increase dosage slowly to avoid harsh detox side effects. Check out my page for more reviews!

Now Foods Spirulina Powder 4 lbs

Reviewer1738304により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

I've purchased this 4 lb canister several times. The first in mid 2011 and it was excellent, dark rich green and smelled slightly "fishy" but also had a good smell. The second canister I purchased in August 2012 was slightly off and had a bit of a harsh or strong aftertaste and a bit of a pungent kick and was a darker green a bit more black, it just didn't seem as high a quality as the first. I just received the third and I'm sad to say its got even worse. The color is almost a dark brown green slightly blackish and there are visible gritty particulates in the spirulina. It seems like this may be a bad batch or that quite possiby Now Foods has compromised quality by choosing a poor supplier to offer these lower prices. I have contacted iherb about a return and refund. I will request a reship to see if this was just a bad batch.

My thoughts on the 4lb jar of Spirulina

Reviewer2620806により Sep 17, 2009 に掲載

I have used Spirulina and Chlorella from other vendors. The Chlorella and Spirulna I buy from iherb tastes better than the Chlorella and Spirulna I purchased from other vendors. I find the NOW brand to be an excellent brand.

Messy, but

Reviewer1022577により Nov 06, 2007 に掲載

supposedly health-giving. Tablets or capsules cost 3 times as much weight for weight. Leaving powder in mouth it is absorbed through the mucous membranes also.

Now Foods Spirulina Powder

Reviewer2574474により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

I have this product every day in my "jungle juice" to kick start metablism and give me energy.

Powerful taste

Reviewer1079597により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

Wow, soooo dark green, tastes high quality, very strong.

Valuable food

Reviewer1856800により May 24, 2010 に掲載

I use 1 rounded tablespoon per glass of water and do that 2 or 3 times a day. It took a few glasses for me to learn how to stir it witout clumping the spirulina. It also took a few glasses to get used to the taste. Now I like it and look forward to it. It's a real and quick boost of good energy that I get from it and after a couple weeks now I definitely know that it adds greatly to my good health. I give it a 4 rating as I really don't know about the purity of the product, processing, etc. It does taste and feel good and I will be using up the 4 lbs pretty quickly. I will try the more expensive organic one next time to see what difference there is between the two. In spirit and preparing for 2012, Somananda

I wasn't deliverd 100% Natural Hawaiian

Reviewer2712940により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

I ordered this item but was shipped a label saying "100% Natural & Pure". Smelled like cow manure and was almost black in color. Check the label carefully before opening and return it if wrong. I live in Asia so I had to throw away the bottle just after opining it.

Survival food

Reviewer1018095により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

Really good value at a time of rising food prices. A survival food to keep me alive if things go disastrous through this current sun cycle and galactic alignment.Quite likely to be better than any muscle building high protein drink.

Excellent

Reviewer3347546により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

Excellent detoxification product,and the best value PectaSol product out there. Not as potent as PectaSol Chelation Complex, but it is nearly half the price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22