JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Clean scalp and hair very well

jeolcaにより Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

It may not lather as regular shampoo but clean the hair and scalp very well. Without drying out and makes hair shine. I have a colored hairand rebonded. Prone to but dandruff is avoidable by using this shampoo. I recommend it. Use big tooth comb and conditioner evertime or dry ur hairbefore you comb. I like it better than other now foods shampoo. I also use Jason's henna shampoo makes my hair shiny too but i experiences dandruff. ---Other than the shampoo, Once a week i do hair scalp treatment mixture of jarrow or nowcoconut oil and calamsi. It is a good healthy and cheap hairtreatment for 10mins at home! Better than that of a saloon at the price of $50 per treatment. I hope this help. Must try it ! Whatever is not edible do not put on your body inside or out as much as possible as you can!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I love

nanonanoにより Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Not good

4980918417876558745により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

This product doesn't foam at all, as if it didn't clean hair.

Not to my expectation

mumschannelにより Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

Product worsen my hair condition. Hair loss, dry hair and itchy scalp

Love the smell

Reviewer1830999により May 11, 2011 に掲載

This works great. Great ingredient list and the smell is amazing, almost a berry smell to it. I love it.

surprisingly, not bad

Reviewer2177434により May 12, 2010 に掲載

This is a different shampoo because it doesn't lather very much the first wash, but it cleans very, very well, and no parabens, and sodium laurel sulphate! Not as moisturizing as I thought, but I have very dry curly hair, so I need even more than the usual. But I love the way it smells!

excellent

Reviewer1161750により Jan 25, 2010 に掲載

Very good on oily hair, nice smell.

awesome

divelanaiにより Aug 02, 2009 に掲載

smells good, works great, more natural than other brands

Not so good

Reviewer3004719により Jun 06, 2008 に掲載

Hard to spread around hair and leaves hair very hard to comb out. Won't purchase again.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9