JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

spring appetite

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3009700により Apr 12, 2008 に掲載

This product does suppress your appetite, but , I have noticed that it may cause nausea on an empty stomach. After I eat breakfast,or a full light meal in the afternoon, I wait an hour and take the pills. I suggest you take the pills after a full meal. I eat less meals now. It takes only about two days to notice a change in your appetite.

Same stuff as Country Life GenaSlim

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2420678により May 09, 2007 に掲載

I prefer NOW brand products and gave this a shot based on the CL GenaSlim reviews. I had to stop taking it after a few days. This stuff swells up and made my gut very distended, as if I had ate two cans of beans. Very uncomfortable and constipating. I guess this may help others because it bloats up like fiber making you feel full, but I do better just lo-carbing.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This product did not do anything for me

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2610779により Aug 26, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product as directed, twice per day with 2 tablets but I haven't noticed any difference. My appetite is just the same and I haven't seen any increased weight loss. I'm not drastically overweight anyway but I was looking for a way to speed up weight loss with 'middle age spread'. So, in summary, I haven't noticed any difference.

Just ok.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2718127により Apr 10, 2008 に掲載

Though I've read good things about slimaluma, this doesn't seem to do too much for me. I don't really seem to notice a difference in my hunger when I take it. I didn't notice any bad effects, but didn't seem to work well for me either.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

No cravings and no shakes!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2497885により Aug 20, 2007 に掲載

I work in a high stress environment, and every other kind of appetite suppressant I've tried gave me the shakes. Not Slimaluma Plus! It erases my cravings with no nervousness, but I still have energy. I've really done well with it. Good product!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24