JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

delicious

Reviewer2172723により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

Great price & service

Reviewer3054676により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Reviewer2184750により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Superfood at superprice

Reviewer1707140により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Chia seeds

Reviewer2429625により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.

Yay for Chia Seeds

Reviewer1387159により Feb 19, 2010 に掲載

I add a tablespoon of these seeds to my overnight oats. They gel up nicely and add interest and texture to my oats.

Recomendo!

Maugnakにより Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

Great

DaniellaMeansにより May 30, 2016 に掲載

Love this!

cheap and good

5576344861143738328により Apr 03, 2016 に掲載

My third packet. It's just sooooo much cheaper to get this from iherb than the regular supermarket!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good price, lasts a long time

lianneyにより Apr 06, 2016 に掲載

These lasted me for a long time. Great to put in yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, granola bars, especially before a race! Energizes and makes me feel full.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 151