JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Essential

Reviewer1349510により May 21, 2010 に掲載

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Reviewer3338128により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

delicious

Reviewer2172723により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

Great price & service

Reviewer3054676により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Reviewer2184750により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Superfood at superprice

Reviewer1707140により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Chia seeds

Reviewer2429625により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.

Yay for Chia Seeds

Reviewer1387159により Feb 19, 2010 に掲載

I add a tablespoon of these seeds to my overnight oats. They gel up nicely and add interest and texture to my oats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

5009335745229719166により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Great chia seeds. Good price.

Great!

4686319321787670919により May 20, 2013 に掲載

Absolutely love chia seed, have to have it everyday. I like to use it in my recipe for Overnight Oats - makes the whole thing very thick and tasty!

商品 71 - 80 の合計 171