JA

chia

4661845645179631708により Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

bit pricey

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

We put them in our Saturday morning pancakes!

Reviewer2569519により Dec 10, 2012 に掲載

Also, in our smoothies.

Usual)

Reviewer1365065により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

Usual chia seed

Excellent product

Reviewer2830812により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Full of dirt

4707880978385483830により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

i LOVE chia seeds and eat them all the time. I had to order these as my staple brand was out of stock for months. I got 2 bags of these and I've only been able to choke down half of 1 bag because they are so gritty/sandy/full of dirt. Quality Control missed the boat on these. I'm afraid to eat these now since I never know what bite will be a tooth crunching surprise. So disgusting! Waste of money

28 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

Johanneにより Nov 19, 2012 に掲載

I use it in my everyday smoothie for calsium, fiber, protein e.g. Like the white better then the black one, because it disapare in the smoothie, but both are good! Much cheaper then here in Norway!

really great chia

gypsyjujuにより Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is so good for you I thought it would taste bad - but it's great!

A must in your diet

Reviewer1771709により Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

Very good price

Super Food! Super price.

Reviewer2435321により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Great Product

5228281769786048703により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 139